Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Resignation

Resignation

Hi peeps!

I just wanted to let you all know that after long consideration, I have stepped down from the Moderation team and whilst I'll continue to play the game, I'll be leaving the forum too.

Thank you Anna, for all your faith & support over the last year. Thanks to my much-beloved co-Mods, Nevada and Dreadnought. You guys sure make it hard to leave, but this place really couldn't be in better hands than yours And to the Forumfolk I've met over my time here, thanks so much for having me as part of your community

May your troubles be minor and your solutions swift

See you on the high seas!!

ETA: I didn't go into my reasons because appearing to hang banners for my own little pity-party is just.. not my style. Let's just say my physical health isn't great and I'm tired. Stepping away completely is easier for me personally, because you guys are a tough habit to break! I'll miss you all, but you never know with a game like this - our paths may cross again someday

New endeavours will hopefully be a resumption of old ones - chilling with my friends in-game, drinking wine, and the endless battle to blend those high-rises into my town decor. I'm looking forward to it
    Last edited by Bessville; 09-04-2019 at 06:18 AM. Reason: Reasons

Am really sorry to hear that Bess
    You've made walking the tightrope whilst juggling with fire look easy.

Sorry to see you go Bess. Hope you are going to continue playing and still be around here.

Thank you for all youโ€™ve done for the forum.
    ~Magnolia~
    ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆCanada๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

Bess, youve been an absolutely brilliant moderator, always there with good advice and humour. The forum won't be the same without you. Thanks for all the hard work, time and effort you have given. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 162

Sorry to hear that Bess. Hope you won't leave the forum altogether. Thanks for all the time you have dedicated here .

So sad to read this. I hope you anyway will still stay in the community
    Town: Monaco - 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW

Thank you for your contribution Bess. You will be missed. I hope you have a nice project for all that free time you will have from now on.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

My little birdie says it all...

For all you have done and your immense amount of patience!
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 09-03-2019 at 10:18 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Sorry to see you step down Bess, you have been a great mod, hopefully we will still see you around. ํ ฝํธ