Thread: Event macht keinen Spass mehr

Event macht keinen Spass mehr

Unser Team muss 900 Kronen fuer eine Schatztruhe sammeln, die nur zwei Booster, einen Hammer und 30 Goldgutscheine enthaelt. Das sind 30 Level pro Teammitglied! Wir freuen uns, dass ihr uns die Moeglichkeit gebt, zusammen zu spielen, aber 900 Kronen bzw. zu schaffende Level sind einfach zu viel. Das ist frustrierend und macht einfach keinen Spass mehr. Weil viele nicht vorankommen, muessen einige von uns 50 Level und mehr spielen. Dafuer ist der Gewinn viel zu niedrig. Bitte helft uns!

I google translated this, and this is what they said about winning prize in the Treasure Chest: “Our team has to collect 900 crowns for a treasure chest containing only two boosters, a hammer and 30 gold vouchers.”

My thoughts ~ That is pretty pathetic! I think that first of all, the Team Event is completely unreasonable to achieve, but then for them not to tell you in advance what is in the Treasure Chest (when every other event you KNOW what you’re going for), but then to have it so disproportionately pathetic, is completely absurd. Other events are great and give you a lot of great rewards. But why why why would they make this one so unachievable, not give you a heads up as to what you’re going for, and then make the reward so completely not worth all the blood, sweat, and tears the team members went through to try to win! I think Fishdom needs to rethink (and RE-DO) this one!
    Last edited by Klc214; 09-07-2019 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Klc214 View Post
    I google translated this, and this is what they said about winning the Treasure Chest: Our team has to collect 900 crowns for a treasure chest containing only two boosters, a hammer and 30 gold vouchers. ...
    Are you saying you wanted to translate the OP? cos apart from the first sentence, which I left in the quote, your text is very different from the OP.

Sorry. I should have clarified that I only put in what they had said their treasure was, then I added my thoughts to it. Fail one for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Klc214 View Post
    Sorry. I should have clarified that I only put in what they had said their treasure was, then I added my thoughts to it. ....
    ah OK, thx! That's actually support then even (instead of a very strange translation ).
    BTW, you can still edit your post above and clarify that, maybe by adding a paragraph / line break or the quotation marks around the real quote.