Thread: Cannot buy T-cash.

Angry Cannot buy T-cash.

Have not been able to buy t-cash for several updates now, always get the same message, from playrix , not our problem, they send me to apple Support, or try to delete game and reinstall, I have done all of that. This has been month's now. Cannot get any help from playrix.

We do transactions with our app store, never directly with Playrix. That is why they tell you to check your app store account. The problem is there.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

NO the problem is not with my App store account. I can buy items from I-Tunes. It's the game, There are too many of us that have the same problem. It's been 3 days that messaged Playrix in game chat box, no response from them.. I have sent a message every day. It's going to get to the point that I will delete my game and not play anymore, That means no more money from me. Playrix needs to figure out the problem...

6 Days later, all they tell me to do is delete and reinstall. It did NOT work. Still CANNOT BUY T-CASH.............

Having the same problem

Quote Originally Posted by CP's Town View Post
    6 Days later, all they tell me to do is delete and reinstall. It did NOT work. Still CANNOT BUY T-CASH.............
    I have been having the same problem. So has another member in my Co op. 6 days now, since the Apple security update.

I play on iPad and I was just able to buy the piggy bank.

Have no idea if it makes any difference, but FYI, I am not using any Apple currency or card, just my regular MasterCard attached to my Apple account. I also use my Apple password, not the fingerprint recognition.