Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Helping Hands - Am I earning a Tcash or spending a Tcash?

I agree!!! You just posted it b4 i could.... I also wonder... Where's your ts $ spent/ go to???

It is only temporary, some are loving this feature too. I for one is loving it, I make lots of tcash from playing house of luck, so getting a clover is good for me.

Just play the way you like the play and this will be over in a few days
    Town name: grumpBAE or bee, it depends lol
    Coop: Snowflake (#SNHMNF)
    Level: 218

Horrible wording: I thought I was getting T cash instead of a clover for helping ☹

There does not appear to be a confirmation if you use TC to fill co-op request.

As I also thought it was receive TC for helping, I pressed the TC button. Failed to notice that my TC quantity went down, so thought maybe you have to fill the whole request to get the TC, so carried on pressing the button.

Only then did I notice my rather expensive mistake!
    Town: Salmiya
    Level: 136 Zoo: 45
    Android via Play Store
    Note Pro 12.2

I think it’s a misunderstanding of the wording. I never got the impression that I’m getting tcash for filling orders at all. It was actuallybclear for me. So maybe different people will read it differently that’s all

I'm really upset about how this whole thing was handled. The way it was written made it sound like I would get $1 tcash for helping my friends not cost me. Why in the world would I want to spent $1 to help fill a friend's plane, train or request when I can do it for free? Call me ridiculous but I save my tcash so I can use it when I race or occasionally buy a decoration. This is only my opinion though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post

Really though if a friend or co-op member needs help with a crate for say 9 bagels, it is for a regatta task and nobody can help I would be happy to spend 1 T cash to help straight away instead of using the dealer etc.
    I certainly agree with this. Especially since some of the zoo orders are so ugly. Some take way too much of my inventory or almost an entire use of a purchase from Raj. This way I can help with 1 Tcash.

I’m not really understanding why people are so annoyed by this?

If I go to help a friend, and I have the item, I give them the item.

If I don’t have the item, I can either click out and ignore it, use a coupon to fill it, or pay TC to fill it.
    Exactly the same as before.

The only difference now is that I can now fill it for one TC instead of like, 72TC ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I appreciate the wording could have been clearer, maybe, but as said above, I read it and automatically figured it meant that I could now fill helps at the reduced price of 1TC. Written word is never going to be read the same way by everyone.
    Last edited by Nevada; 09-03-2019 at 12:26 PM.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”So fly away on a bright new morning,
    Spread your wings and soar to the skies,
    Let softest winds take you on your journey,
    And we will know that you are home.”

4882A923-5E0D-42C9-A9F1-E1268E76B558.jpg

Not sure if you can see the pic

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    I’m not really understanding why people are so annoyed by this?

If I go to help a friend, and I have the item, I give them the item.

If I don’t have the item, I can either click out and ignore it, use a coupon to fill it, or pay TC to fill it.
    Exactly the same as before.

The only difference now is that I can now fill it for one TC instead of like, 72TC ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I appreciate the wording could have been clearer, maybe, but as said above, I read it and automatically figured it meant that I could now fill helps at the reduced price of 1TC. Written word is never going to be read the same way by everyone.
    Thank-you Nevada for your explanation and viewpoint! I was reading the comments about this on the TS fb page and now here...and was really dreading this event.

However, you make a valid point...there are times when I really would like to help someone and either I don't have the item or just short one or two of the item. When in this situation tapping on the item gives several options...one is filling it with tcash...a lot of tcash.

Spending $1 tcash vs $30-$50 for one crate is much better imho.

Yes...wording needs work...

"If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton