Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Helping Hands - Am I earning a Tcash or spending a Tcash?

Quote Originally Posted by Toni Sroka Dudlo View Post
    I agree whole heartedly. I to can't help any friends. Not good Playrix
    So then...keep playing exactly as you have been doing. This won’t affect you in any way. But how is it “not good” if it affects nothing for you?
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 102 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9

I don't think I've ever seen my players needing help list so empty.
    Either
    A) people aren't asking as often for fear of costing fellow players TC ,
    or
    B) people who can't usually help often are making use of the 1tc special event to fill the horrid 9 zoo orders

I think the latter is most likely so am already hoping for a repeat.
    Would be even better if there were a prize at the end. Friendship tree https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...-up-the-Events would be perfectly suited.
    Last edited by JayS; 09-04-2019 at 06:48 PM.

Just one thing a lower level friend just pointed out...

He has a friend in game about 250 levels higher than him, she helps him all the time. He can never help her as she only asks for help on things far above his level which would cost him a lot of T cash to fill. Or if she flags easy crates they are done before he gets there.

Today for the first time he helped her fill 2 plane crates with 2 balloons in each for just 2 T cash.

And yes, he sends her gift balloons and sent her a gift at Valentine's, but he has said actually being able to help felt great.

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen my players needing help list so empty.
    Either
    A) people aren't asking as often for fear of costing fellow players TC ,
    or
    B) people who can't usually help often are making use of the 1tc special event to fill the horrid 9 zoo orders

I think the latter is most likely so am already hoping for a repeat.
    Would be even better if there were a prize at the end. Friendship tree https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...-up-the-Events would be perfectly suited.
    I have noticed very little difference in my help list. Seems most players on my friends list are playing normally and mostly not using the 1Tcash fill button.

I don't see how there could or should really be a reward for people paying Tcash to help. There is no extra reward for helping using our products, so it would be unfair IMO. I think the best reward is as Nightrook highlighted, giving us the ability to reciprocate helping a friend we previously weren't in a position to .

ETA I would love some sort of event that gave us the friendship tree you mention though .
    Last edited by Downton; 09-05-2019 at 10:04 AM.

This is one of the few things Playrix has devised that I like. I have heaps of tcash and I also have a few friends who help me a lot but rarely ask for help and when they do ask, it’s for stuff I don’t have factories for yet, so now I can help them. I can also help with those ridiculous 9 item zoo requests. I’ve enjoyed giving back. Don’t see why anyone wouldn’t like this, you don’t have to do it, but it’s a quick option to help if you have the tcash.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I have noticed very little difference in my help list. Seems most players on my friends list are playing normally and mostly not using the 1Tcash fill button.

I don't see how there could or should really be a reward for people paying Tcash to help. There is no extra reward for helping using our products, so it would be unfair IMO. I think the best reward is as Nightrook highlighted, giving us the ability to reciprocate helping a friend we previously weren't in a position to .

ETA I would love some sort of event that gave us the friendship tree you mention though .
    You're absolutely right. I didn't phrase what I meant quite right. I meant a prize at the end of the TC special event for most clovers earned both with and without TC. That would also not be fair to players with very few game friends though.

Really want Pink and Nevada's idea to become reality

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    You're absolutely right. I didn't phrase what I meant quite right. I meant a prize at the end of the TC special event for most clovers earned both with and without TC. That would also not be fair to players with very few game friends though.

Really want Pink and Nevada's idea to become reality
    I see. The idea of how many clovers would certainly be a lot fairer. Of course as you point out some players have a lot less friends. Still it would be great if the developers gave some thought to this type of idea Jays. Maybe for once make it about personal goals only rather than being pitted against each other. After all that would seem fitting for an event focused on helping each other .

I have paid 1 t-cash to help and I never got a clover. Basically I lost both ways.

Apart from Playrix benefitting, I don't see the point of this so-called, Helping Hands

Quote Originally Posted by Lenise Page View Post
    I have paid 1 t-cash to help and I never got a clover. Basically I lost both ways.

Apart from Playrix benefitting, I don't see the point of this so-called, Helping Hands
    You’re aware the clover is not instant?

If you go to a friends town and help, they must send the thank you letter containing your clover, so you don’t get it until they do that.

If it’s a help in a co-op chat request, you don’t get a clover every time. Each person only gets a maximum of five clovers a day from chat fills, given at random.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”So fly away on a bright new morning,
    Spread your wings and soar to the skies,
    Let softest winds take you on your journey,
    And we will know that you are home.”

Why should one pay a T-cash for an action, even if one can help for free? That does not make sense at all !!

It would be better if you would get a T-cash from account per help.