Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Helping Hands - Am I earning a Tcash or spending a Tcash?

There’s pros and cons for this feature:

Pros -
    For crates with a high xp and you don’t have the products for, now it only costs 1 xp to get that clover and xp
    For crates that you don’t have a product for and you really need a clover

Cons -
    The button placement is not good, but there is a confirmation window after you press it by accident, so it’s not completely bad
    For those that doesn’t have a lot of tcash it may or may not be worth it
    Town name: grumpBAE or bee, it depends lol
    Coop: Snowflake (#SNHMNF)
    Level: 200

Are you really kidding me with this now? What's the point?!

This game is so upsetting lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Bee22 View Post
    There’s pros and cons for this feature:

Pros -
    For crates with a high xp and you don’t have the products for, now it only costs 1 xp to get that clover and xp
    For crates that you don’t have a product for and you really need a clover

Cons -
    The button placement is not good, but there is a confirmation window after you press it by accident, so it’s not completely bad
    For those that doesn’t have a lot of tcash it may or may not be worth it
    Are you sure there is a confirmation window? I didn't get one when I tried it (and I have that setting activated).

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

Ngomong apaan dah . Ga paham

First the flags, now this?!?! WT*?!?!?!? I'm soooo close to deleting this game. Playrix apparently isn't earning enough money off of us, they now have to put a button that will charge us $1 right where the fill button should be? Did some despot just buy this company, and is now sitting at a desk somewhere actually calculating how much money they will make when people wake up to this and accidentally click on this button, thinking they are going to earn money, rather than spend it? I'm so disgusted.
    Town: Copper Cliff
    Town Level: 110
    Playing on: iOS
    Coop: HMS Black Pearl (closed) (#HMSJFQ)
    ⛵️⚓️

Not thrilled with the idea of spending my tcash this way. What happens to those people who don't have the resources to constantly buy tcash. I for one reserve my tcash to help finish tasks needed to complete the regatta. Now I can't help my friends & fellow co-op members. This is an awful idea... Horrible idea...

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    Are you sure there is a confirmation window? I didn't get one when I tried it (and I have that setting activated).
    Yes there is, it ask if I want to spend 1 tcash after I press the 1 tcash button to help

Quote Originally Posted by Evy Sanchez View Post
    Not thrilled with the idea of spending my tcash this way. What happens to those people who don't have the resources to constantly buy tcash. I for one reserve my tcash to help finish tasks needed to complete the regatta. Now I can't help my friends & fellow co-op members. This is an awful idea... Horrible idea...
    Youbdont need to spend if you don’t want to, just skip the crate as you normally would if you don’t want to fill it. And if you do just need to be careful to press the middle button instead. (There is confirmation window if you press 1 tcash button by mistake and you can cancel)

Quote Originally Posted by Bee22 View Post
    Youbdont need to spend if you don’t want to, just skip the crate as you normally would if you don’t want to fill it. And if you do just need to be careful to press the middle button instead. (There is confirmation window if you press 1 tcash button by mistake and you can cancel)
    Ok. I was wrong. I went back and checked and there IS a confirmation button. That's nice as the button location makes it easy to hit it by mistake.

I help several hundred times a day ... for free. Actually helping my friends is really the only reason I am still playing this ( ) game [I have dozens of different adjectives for this game and most aren't nice lol].

Playrix I think when people lament about the lack of cooperative competitions they are remembering when we had big global co-operative goals to reach together to win a common prize. NOT this extra way for us to spend Tcash!

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

Seriously I think this isn't a bad idea, just needed to be explained properly and really the developers should have learned from the whole use coupon fiasco and not put this where we normally expect the load button.

Really though if a friend or co-op member needs help with a crate for say 9 bagels, it is for a regatta task and nobody can help I would be happy to spend 1 T cash to help straight away instead of using the dealer etc.

Just a pity the description is so misleading as once you think you are earning extra it is hard to reverse your opinion of it.