Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Helping Hands - Am I earning a Tcash or spending a Tcash?

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    While this is a nice event and I hope it gets repeated, I would not like it to be permanent. Constantly having the ability to pay 1Tcash to help would ruin the gameplay for me. I help friends quite a bit, but would find the easiness to do it less rewarding and less of an achievement.
    Ditto, loved it as a special feature that I hope gets repeated very frequently, but having it available ALL the time wouldn't encourage people to try and ask for easiest part of zoo order (not always possible anyway if in last 3 orders of a task, or a zebra wanting glue and plastic as I had last week-led me to the uncharitable thought of how traditional glue was made-not zebra hoof friendly)

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    ...or a zebra wanting glue and plastic as I had last week-led me to the uncharitable thought of how traditional glue was made-not zebra hoof friendly)
    you know too much background stuff *g*

(agree with you on the 1tc-event, but also still think Playrix should give us a Delete button for zoo orders rather than trying to make us feel that 9'er stuff is their new norm and we should just buy it - for what THEY consider "practically nothing". Ha. ha.
    They still haven't lowered the amounts for zoo requests either, although we were told here they had.)
    Last edited by _DD_; 09-09-2019 at 02:18 AM. Reason: had to find the link anyway, so added it here, too.

...a zebra wanting glue and plastic as I had last week-led me to the uncharitable thought of how traditional glue was made-not zebra hoof friendly)
    Funny that you mention that. After responding to this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry Ivie Scott View Post
    We need two sugar and glue factories, all other factories take either sugar or glue to produce. Therefore, the need for two of them to keep up with the demand.
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...6110-Factories

I thought that the next request might be for horses to provide raw materials for additional 'glue factories'.

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    Funny that you mention that. After responding to this post:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...6110-Factories

I thought that the next request might be for horses to provide raw materials for additional 'glue factories'.
    Glad I'm not the only one with a dark sense of humour
    I joke that my hubby has veneereal disease- he likes marquetry Unfortunately not very good at it but if he's woodworking he's not eating my bandwidth
    Last edited by JayS; 09-08-2019 at 08:17 PM.

...I joke that my hubby has veneereal disease- he likes marquetry ...
    Ohhhh, you should be pun-ished for that one.

Quote Originally Posted by bratj View Post
    I would like clarification on this also. The explanation seems like we will gain T-cash, the action takes away T-cash. Is it filling the crate for $1 and leaving our inventory alone?????
    When this was active you could fill a crate with product OR tcash. I personally liked it. I would fill a crate with product if I had it, but for those excessive zoo requests for 9 paper rolls or 9 rubber, I would gladly pay $1 tcash to get the request off the request screen. Some excessive zoo requests stay on the request screen with no one helping for a day. I was also more comfortable requesting help on zoo crates as friends did not mind spending $1 tcash to help. I vote put this back on.

I agree with Neighbor Jane, I would like to see this return (and possibly stay as an option). I have several friends who are at significantly lower levels who always need help filling larger orders, I enjoyed the option of spending 1 TC rather than scrambling to gather the product. One example I recall was for the infamous 9 Bread zoo request. At the time I also had a similar zoo request and both plane and train loads of bread to fill in my own game. By paying 1 TC I was able to help my friend without slowing my own game. I also noticed these same (lower level) friends were helping me more than ever. To me it's a win-win option.

Helping hands has returned for the next 2 days and 22H.

I don't understand why the help for t-cash is only an option when we have the item to gift (surely it would make more sense to pay a t-cash to help if we DIDN'T already have the item?) 🤔 seems like playrix is being sneaky hoping we click on wrong button by mistake.. 🕵️*♀️

Quote Originally Posted by Blytonrocks View Post
    I don't understand why the help for t-cash is only an option when we have the item to gift (surely it would make more sense to pay a t-cash to help if we DIDN'T already have the item?) seems like playrix is being sneaky hoping we click on wrong button by mistake.. ️*♀️
    I can use the Helping Hands option to fill a friend's order whether I have the item(s) or not.