Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Helping Hands - Am I earning a Tcash or spending a Tcash?

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    I’m not really understanding why people are so annoyed by this?

If I go to help a friend, and I have the item, I give them the item.

If I don’t have the item, I can either click out and ignore it, use a coupon to fill it, or pay TC to fill it.
    Exactly the same as before.

The only difference now is that I can now fill it for one TC instead of like, 72TC ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I appreciate the wording could have been clearer, maybe, but as said above, I read it and automatically figured it meant that I could now fill helps at the reduced price of 1TC. Written word is never going to be read the same way by everyone.
    Now how you explained it makes sense. ❤

Kay... I apologize for my rant in the other thread, first off...

Second, I do agree that they need to change the wording, and explain in more detail what doing this entails. Explain to players that it is an option rather than a perceived expectation. Maybe a little diagram of how the process works if one is to go there.
    Lady Kendra
    Township "Mayor" of Kendra's Village
    Leader of "Canadian Rockies, eh!" Co-op
    Kendra's Village/My Invite Code: 4BJFEM
    "Canadian Rockies, eh!" Code/Tag: #CN8PFN

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    ...If I go to help a friend, and I have the item, I give them the item.

If I don’t have the item, I can either click out and ignore it, use a coupon to fill it, or pay TC to fill it.
    Exactly the same as before.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    I had just filled a train rate fir a friend and it charged me 1tc so I came here to see if there were any comments.
    Reading Nevadas explanation I thought it meant if you don't gave the item it will charge you..whereas if you do it woukd still be free to fill.
    So I thought I had made a mistake.

Nevada's explanation was clear enough, imo. Nothing has changed in the way we fill other player's crates.

- If we have the item...we fill it.

No Items:

- If we don't have the item...use a coupon.

- If we don't have the item, nor a coupon (or just want to save coupons)...we can buy*** the item. ***This Normally is Full Price. It could cost $30 tcash or upwards $90 tcash. (just example prices) So, for the next 2 days...instead of paying full price for an item...it only costs $1 tcash.

- Then...last option: don't do anything.

Just be sure your cash notification is set.

Here is a chart Bee put together to show the process. Ty Bee!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bee22 View Post
    Attachment 47626

Not sure if you can see the pic
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 09-03-2019 at 07:02 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

I'm loving the Helping Hand!!! I earn tcash in so many different ways that I love I can help a teammate that needs 8 shakes with 1 tcash 👌💥 Thank you Township for giving us another option to help fast!!!

Not gonna lie, I've only used it once, but a coop member needed 7 red popsicles for the zoo, and I was so happy to just buy it for 1 Tcash for them.

AlwaysKimmie
    I like the idea, to help a co-op member, it is great. I understand some people are mad, ok look at it this way ok folks
    1 it is up to you to do YOUR NOT MADE TO DO IT.
    2. Take your time look better so you don't hit wrong one.
    3 go to setting turn off using cash till it is gone.
    4. Remember this the game is FREE! Can you imagine how much they charge you to buy it then pay for t-cash!!!!!
    Not everyone gonna like there choices that they make, but YOUR NOT FORCED TO DO IT.
    But this is IMO.

After a bit of Thinking about this TS$1 to help your TS friends I've come to a couple of conclusions..... I am NOT perfect & I have been wrong about a thing or two in my life 😉 SO IDK if I'm even close to the Real Reason or not sooooo here's my thoughts....

1. It's a Trick! Like to see whose generous or most selfish... more like you will Wish you acted differently than you did because you are going to get 2x$TS you spent helping others or a prize ETC. OR

2. Playrix is trying to recoup their losses in reaction to removal of country flags and the other changes that I have seen in the last 9months or so that I have been playing.

A Hope I'm Right & Wrong 🙃😊😋

Quote Originally Posted by BKNBLK13 View Post
    After a bit of Thinking about this TS$1 to help your TS friends I've come to a couple of conclusions..... I am NOT perfect & I have been wrong about a thing or two in my life ������ SO IDK if I'm even close to the Real Reason or not sooooo here's my thoughts....

1. It's a Trick! Like to see whose generous or most selfish... more like you will Wish you acted differently than you did because you are going to get 2x$TS you spent helping others or a prize ETC. OR

2. Playrix is trying to recoup their losses in reaction to removal of country flags and the other changes that I have seen in the last 9months or so that I have been playing.

A Hope I'm Right & Wrong ���������������� �
    Don't want to rain on your parade......but that would be pretty unfair to the players who are constantly helpful. These players will have continued to give lots of help using their products, not 1Tcash per crate.

AlwaysKimmie
    Quote Originally Posted by BKNBLK13 View Post
    After a bit of Thinking about this TS$1 to help your TS friends I've come to a couple of conclusions..... I am NOT perfect & I have been wrong about a thing or two in my life 😉 SO IDK if I'm even close to the Real Reason or not sooooo here's my thoughts....

A Hope I'm Right & Wrong 🙃😊😋
    Who knows you might be right

Quote Originally Posted by Evy Sanchez View Post
    Not thrilled with the idea of spending my tcash this way. What happens to those people who don't have the resources to constantly buy tcash. I for one reserve my tcash to help finish tasks needed to complete the regatta. Now I can't help my friends & fellow co-op members. This is an awful idea... Horrible idea...
    I agree whole heartedly. I to can't help any friends. Not good Playrix