Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Helping Hands - Am I earning a Tcash or spending a Tcash?

AlwaysKimmie
    Quote Originally Posted by Blytonrocks View Post
    I don't understand why the help for t-cash is only an option when we have the item to gift (surely it would make more sense to pay a t-cash to help if we DIDN'T already have the item?) 🤔 seems like playrix is being sneaky hoping we click on wrong button by mistake.. 🕵️*♀️
    You have the option to give the item if you have it before spending the t-cash .

I don't understand why the help for t-cash is only an option when we have the item to gift (surely it would make more sense to pay a t-cash to help if we DIDN'T already have the item?) seems like playrix is being sneaky hoping we click on wrong button by mistake.. ️*♀️
    Yes...that button is sneaky!

The reason for the "event" is for us to help a friend when we don't have the item(s) they have requested. And instead of paying, say, 50 tcash to fill the crate...it is only 1 tcash.

I have several very helpful friends and I always like to repay the favor...but I may not have them item(s) and I definitely won't pay 50 tcash to fill their crate...but I can do 1 tcash. (yes...I am a stingy in that regard...lol)
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Yes...that button is sneaky!

The reason for the "event" is for us to help a friend when we don't have the item(s) they have requested. And instead of paying, say, 50 tcash to fill the crate...it is only 1 tcash.

I have several very helpful friends and I always like to repay the favor...but I may not have them item(s) and I definitely won't pay 50 tcash to fill their crate...but I can do 1 tcash. (yes...I am a stingy in that regard...lol)
    😂
    dunno why I can only use helping hand if I have the item in my barn not if I don't. No fair ☹

dunno why I can only use helping hand if I have the item in my barn not if I don't. No fair ☹
    You should have the option to spend 1 T cash whether you have the goods or not.

If you don't maybe contact support from within your game?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightrook View Post
    You should have the option to spend 1 T cash whether you have the goods or not.

If you don't maybe contact support from within your game?
    Yes I will contact support because at the moment I can only help if I have the item that's why I was confused 😀

Yes I will contact support because at the moment I can only help if I have the item that's why I was confused ������
    Do you have a screenshot? Not sure if it looks different on different platforms, but this is how mine shows:

sketch-1569014977480.jpg

I did not include the use of a coupon...but that is another option as well.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Helping Hand

Lots of people complain about the Helping Hand feature. I like it! In fact I wish it was a regular everyday part of the game. Township makes money and the players benefit by having their planes, trains and zoos much faster. A win win in my book. Who cares who spends money or who makes it. You personally don’t have to spend money to fill anyone’s items but can benefit by having yours filled wayyyy faster.
    Last edited by mbt714; 09-23-2019 at 12:23 AM.

AlwaysKimmie
    I agree I myself like the feature. My whole thing is. It is better to give. I spent t bucks on friends who needed help AND players who are NOT on my friends list.

Quote Originally Posted by mbt714 View Post
    Lots of people complain about the Helping Hand feature. I like it! In fact I wish it was a regular everyday part of the game. Township makes money and the players benefit by having their planes, trains and zoos much faster. A win win in my book. Who cares who spends money or who makes it. You personally don’t have to spend money to fill anyone’s items but can benefit by having yours filled wayyyy faster.

As I said in The Helping Hand thread I have given a link to below, I really like this event but I would not want it to be permanent. Helping other players is a big part of the game for me. Always being able to pay 1Tcash to fill crates would remove the challenge involved and the sense of achievement IMO. So while I like this event and hope it will be available regularly, I am not a fan of it becoming a permanent feature.

Helping Hands - Am I earning a Tcash or spending a Tcash?

Also if you read the thread above you will see a lot of positive responses regarding the introduction of Helping Hands. A few of the negative reactions was caused from confusion, not understanding how it worked
    Last edited by Downton; 09-23-2019 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AusPom View Post
    Why should I pay to do something I can do for free.
    If you have the product you can give product as in the past. I like the tcash option. I would not give someone 5 cutlery for their plane even if I had it. Same for 9 rubber or paper rolls for a zoo. I am happy to pay 1 tcash to fill a large request.