Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Helping Hands - Am I earning a Tcash or spending a Tcash?

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    If it’s a help in a co-op chat request, you don’t get a clover every time. Each person only gets a maximum of five clovers a day from chat fills, given at random.
    Do you believe these restrictions/rules for Coop requests apply, or did you test it? (couldn't yet. but I almost never get a clover, so would be a good test *g*)
    cos the event-window really should mention it, if so.

Screenshot_20190905-154634.jpg

(but I don't understand their judgement that paying 1 TC is "practically for free" either.)
    Last edited by _DD_; 09-05-2019 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightrook View Post
    Just one thing a lower level friend just pointed out...

He has a friend in game about 250 levels higher than him, she helps him all the time. He can never help her as she only asks for help on things far above his level which would cost him a lot of T cash to fill. Or if she flags easy crates they are done before he gets there.

Today for the first time he helped her fill 2 plane crates with 2 balloons in each for just 2 T cash.

And yes, he sends her gift balloons and sent her a gift at Valentine's, but he has said actually being able to help felt great.
    Exactly the point I wanted to make!
    I have loads of T-cash, so it's pretty painless for me to spend 1 or 2. Being able to help some very generous neighbors who need goods I can't produce...priceless!

Helping Haned -- $1 tcash to help other players

What do others think of the temporary Helping Hand where we can pay $1 tcash to fill a friend's crate or fill a co-op request? I personally like it and hope game adds this permanently. I still use product when I have it, but like that I can use tcash to help with a large request. I spent about $10 tcash last regatta, which is what we pay for an extra task. Well worth it.

You know, at first I was disappointed that we weren't earning the Tcash, but as the days have gone on, I've really grown to like this option.

I still fill crates with actual product if I have it.

I don't use it to fill small amounts of easily made items, or crops.

I love filling 9 of bagels or paper at the zoo.

I love filling all three plane crates asking for two silk & pearl blue dresses each.

But I will say that I've never used real money to buy Tcash. I don't think I would want to be so generous if Tcash equaled real money for me.

Helping hands..

Hi guys, we've always helped each other at No cost...I don't get why we're paying 1tcash to help friends now...what's the crack?
    Tag: G3H65P Level: Township 110 Fishdom 2400

There is already a topic where this has been discussed at length.
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ending-a-Tcash

The bottom line is that we can still help the way we did before by providing the goods or using a fill coupon. This is just an extra way we can help if we don't have either of those and are willing to spend 1 tcash.

Thx Mayfield

I personally love to have the option to help people using 1 Tcash! Sometimes the request just requires too much time and items to fill the order. This way is much faster! I wish it could be possible all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Quinn View Post
    I personally love to have the option to help people using 1 Tcash! Sometimes the request just requires too much time and items to fill the order. This way is much faster! I wish it could be possible all the time.
    (My emphasis) Completely agree with Sarah!

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    (My emphasis) Completely agree with Sarah!
    While this is a nice event and I hope it gets repeated, I would not like it to be permanent. Constantly having the ability to pay 1Tcash to help would ruin the gameplay for me. I help friends quite a bit, but would find the easiness to do it less rewarding and less of an achievement.