Thread: Rule change?

Rule change?

Ok this week my co-op decided to sit out a week. I personally made sure Monday night we all opted out. Even through out the week I checked. Then at end of this race we were bumped from gold to silver. Are co-ops not allowed to sit out anymore without reprecussions?
    A knight in shining armor is a knight whose metal has never been tested.

Yes, that's been that way for quite a while now, If all players of a co-op opt-out then the co-op is relegated to the next lower league at the end of the race.

As per the Wiki article on Regattas,

"What if no members are racing in the Regatta?
    If all members in the co-op opt out of the race your co-op will be demoted at the end of the Regatta week."

Hi,

That was never (or at least a very long time ago) an option. If everyone in the co-op opts-out in a seasonal race, the co-op will be demoted to the next lower league.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I would have said also it was always that way. But at the latest when that rule about "no task taken till 5 hours before end" was clarified/added.

https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/town...sonal-regattas

IMPORTANT NOTE! If all the co-op members opt out of an ongoing seasonal regatta or if your co-op is late for the race, it is demoted to the next lower league.
    Last edited by _DD_; 09-02-2019 at 10:11 PM.

Well that just sucks. Will be glad when our last fosters are adopted out then. We had 3 fosters along with our 4 dogs. One is currently on a one week trial basis to make sure she gets along with the cats. They're owner died and shelter was swamped. They're all around 12. Was chaotic to say the least. I don't mind being bumped from gold as our co-op is fine at silver just seems like if no one races shouldn't be penalized.