Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Need more chickens

Need more chickens

How can I get more chickens? They don't lay eggs fast enough.

You can buy up to three additional chickens per coop with a total of three coops available in-game (level 5, 24, and 39).

https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Chicken_Coop

Quote Originally Posted by Goodheart101 View Post
    How can I get more chickens? They don't lay eggs fast enough.
    Hello Goodheart101

Questions:

- What level are you?
    - How many coops do you have?
    - How many chickens in the coops?

Each of those questions will provide a different answer depending where you currently sit.

The link BKJ14 provided is a very good resource for that information.

Another thing to help with obtaining more from your animals is to use the "Advanced Farming" booster. These can be found in the laboratory and purchased with gems. Animals will produce double the amount for a certain period of time.
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 09-02-2019 at 06:26 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    You can buy up to three additional chickens per coop with a total of three coops available ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    - How many coops do you have? ...
    Now, THAT is a great source of possible confusion!
    LOL, didn't notice before the chicken house-thingies are called Coop like the (one) Coop building/group we players meet in.
    Last edited by _DD_; 09-02-2019 at 09:31 PM. Reason: all correct, of course! I just had to laugh / look twice!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    LOL, didn't notice before the chicken house-thingies are called Coop like the (one) Coop building/group we players meet in.
    Technically it's a Chicken Coop and a Co-op building. Not to be confused with a 38 Ford Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Quick translation note _DD_ , the coop building/group that players meet in is actually shortened from the word cooperative. I am most used to seeing it as a shortened version of co-operative or co-op.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Technically it's a Chicken Coop and a Co-op building. Not to be confused with a 38 Ford Coupe
    Do you mean to say you pronounce that Coupe similarly to Coop?! LOL

ok, now I had to look up the official spelling, and indeed, it's Co-op for our clubhouse

https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/town...hat-and-co-ops

In English. In German it's Koop.

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    ...the coop building/group that players meet in is actually shortened from the word cooperative. ...
    yes, I know, and it's similar in German.
    So, what does it mean for chickens then?

I am most used to seeing it as a shortened version of co-operative or co-op
    now I'm really starting to get confused - you mean that is what you would expect for spelling, WITH the hyphen?

Yes. In English we would usually see coop for the chickens and co-op for the people. Oddly, we don't hyphenate cooperative in the US but I think other English speaking countries do use the hyphen for the full word as well.

😍😂🤣that was great!!! Thank you for your accidental puns!!! I truly did lol!!! & i was in some serious need for a laugh!!! I hope you all are enjoying your holiday weekend!!! 🤗🤩😎