Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Church

Church

Hi why is there no church available to build for the town?

The Organ Hall (level 55) looks like some churches but just isn't called that. There are also several notable churches available for purchase.

ETA: Also check out The Wedding Hall (level 15).
    Last edited by BJK14; 09-02-2019 at 12:53 AM.

Hi Ruth

BJK14 is correct...those do look like churches but are not called as such.

Please see this post for the answer to your question. (about 6th from the bottom)
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 09-02-2019 at 01:17 AM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Ruth, I believe the idea is that as this is an international game it is not possible to have a religious building to represent every faith in the world, therefore to avoid any accusations of discrimination Playrix have decided, probably wisely, to have no religious buildings in the game.

There are a couple of religious monuments, Notre Dame, St Basil's Cathedral, but these are World Heritage sites and not really just seen as places of worship anymore

I mean no disrespect... However, when i first started playing ts & saw no church to build i had passified myself with the monumental buildings so there was no offense to anyone or an "open door" to those that would start trouble. I also started playing around the time the notre' dame burned badly & even tho it isn't my denomination i still care for all & i couldn't wait until i could get to the level to have the notre dame in my town! As a little "hey! I care about your place of worship" and the history!!!
    Last edited by Bessville; 09-02-2019 at 05:33 AM. Reason: Rule #8

Quote Originally Posted by Nightrook View Post
    Ruth, I believe the idea is that as this is an international game it is not possible to have a religious building to represent every faith in the world, therefore to avoid any accusations of discrimination Playrix have decided, probably wisely, to have no religious buildings in the game.

There are a couple of religious monuments, Notre Dame, St Basil's Cathedral, but these are World Heritage sites and not really just seen as places of worship anymore
    I think this is probably all the answer Ruth needs, but if direct clarification is wanted from Playrix themselves, then Support would be the people to ask for it.

I apologize as I didn't know I was breaking a forum rule. I'm new to forums & I have read the rules etc as suggested when I 1st began. I am glad you noted the rule I had broken because I wanted to know what I did wrong. I looked it up and understand.

Quote Originally Posted by BKNBLK13 View Post
    I apologize as I didn't know I was breaking a forum rule. I'm new to forums & I have read the rules etc as suggested when I 1st began. I am glad you noted the rule I had broken because I wanted to know what I did wrong. I looked it up and understand.
    Not every action we take comes with an automatic way to indicate the problem, but most of the time folks can see what the issue was if they re-check the rules. If not, just send us a pm and we'll clarify.

Anyway, its all good

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Hi Ruth

BJK14 is correct...those do look like churches but are not called as such.

Please see this post for the answer to your question. (about 6th from the bottom)
    ....."Any places of worship, any flags other than national/state flags" #justsaying Absolutely no reason why flags & churches should not be available in this game. They feature in every single settlement/village/town/city on this dying planet !
    ah wanna wave ma fleg !

Quote Originally Posted by not required View Post
    ....."Any places of worship,...
    yanno, this part was meant for the topic of this thread
    and I recommend also to re-read Nightrook's answer to the OP in post #4 above, as it explains why Playrix set it up like this.