Thread: Active players needed to join our team.

Active players needed to join our team.

Hello, We are an active team called GTA MightyMouse. If you are an active player, consider joining our growing team to play and have fun. Drop by and give us a try. See you there!

Hello! This game is new for me. How Can I play? I don't understand how I can have more friends to give life or they give me. Thaks!

Quote Originally Posted by Dámaris Gómez Bermúdez View Post
    Hello! This game is new for me. How Can I play? I don't understand how I can have more friends to give life or they give me. Thaks!

Hi, To join our team: Go to the Homescapes game, go to the Join Team tab or Top Teams tab then tap Search and type in
    GTA MightyMouse to find our team then click Join.

To get free lives, open the Chat tab and tap Request. All the teammates will see it and be able to send you free lives if they’re online.
    To give free lives, go to the Chat tab and give a free life to any teammate that request a life. I play daily and if I see any of my teammates requesting lives, I will definitely help them out. If you have any questions, please post it here. Hope to see you at team GTA MightyMouse.