Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone having trouble on Android visiting neighbors?

Is anyone having trouble on Android visiting neighbors?

Hi, everyone,

Since the last update, I cannot visit my neighbors. I press the icon and the screen freezes. Once it unlocks the window appears for me to select the neighbors tab but it doesn't respond. I have to close the game out and restart it to get back to my town. I can visit my co-op buddies through their button in our chat message board.

I thought it might be my tablet, but it happens on my phone too.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Thank you!
    Landon Clary Eason

Quote Originally Posted by Landon Clary Eason View Post
    Hi, everyone,

Since the last update, I cannot visit my neighbors. I press the icon ...
    Once it unlocks the window appears for me to select the neighbors tab ...

hi LCE,

I have described what happens sometimes on my Android tablet here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1537933

and how I can get around it, but it is rare. I am not sure which "icon" and "tab" you mean precisely above.
    I assume you restarted both devices after the update completely?

As it's on both devices, it could be a connection problem from your "location". OTOH, the Coop reachability speaks against it.
    But I'm just guessing anyway, if it doesn't get better (and restarting didn't help), I would suggest to report to Playrix from ingame, so they can check your data and whatever else ideas they have. Good luck

Oh, yes, both devices have been restarted and I do maintenance on both routinely. I will report from the game itself; I didn't even think of that, LOLOL Thank You!!!

...I will report from the game itself; I didn't even think of that, LOLOL Thank You!!!
    lol, sometimes is always the first time... yw oops, as your original question was "does anyone else have this problem?" I told you more than you asked ;-D

I am grateful! Thank you!

I went to the help area of the game and it says to read the info before requesting help. So, I did that and read to delete cache and uninstall and reinstall my game. I did all of that and the problem is solved! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Thank you again!!!

I went to the help area of the game and it says to read the info before requesting help. So, I did that and read ...
    You are an attentive person (wouldn't just say you're the first to do so, but sometimes it looks here like "almost", lol) => bravo and congrats and YAY!
    Very glad to see it helped and the installation went through OK!

Happy towning and helping

There are some things I am meticulous about; this is one. Happy Towning and Helping to you too!

There are some things I am meticulous about; this is one. Happy Towning and Helping to you too!
    Yes, sometimes that's a good thing. & thanks!

AlwaysKimmie
    Since update it keeps telling me not connected to internet yet it works on other sites and my data is fine.