Thread: Township won't connect to Facebook on Windows 10

Township won't connect to Facebook on Windows 10

I'm having trouble with Township connecting to Facebook on Windows 10, I click the button in Township to connect to Facebook but nothing happens. I have tried installing the Facebook app from the Microsoft store on Windows 10 and logged into it and restarted Township and tried again but it made no difference, nothing happens at all when I click the connect to the Facebook button, outside of that I've had no other issues.
    Last edited by rogers; 08-28-2019 at 12:19 PM.

I'm having the same trouble, and I have my game for 10 years... So I'm very decieved... I've put some money in it to... I contacted Playrix about the situation, but they never came back with it...

Quote Originally Posted by Isabelle Desrochers View Post
    I'm having the same trouble, and I have my game for 10 years... So I'm very decieved... I've put some money in it to... I contacted Playrix about the situation, but they never came back with it...
    Hi Isabelle, welcome to the forum . I hope you try contacting support again to help resolve your problem. BTW Township only became available on Windows phone in 2015, see here. I believe also it has only been available on ios for 5 or 6 years.

I had the same problem. And nobody helped me. So I just stopped trying.