Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Town Signs

Yes, i have restarted.
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

I did a restart and nothing changed. Also, (not sure why i never thought of this earlier) on my old ipad that i have my small town on, everything shows up the same as before my update—top global town, with emojis, on two lines.

Oops...my previous reply wasn’t showing a minute ago lol
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    I did a restart and nothing changed. Also, (not sure why i never thought of this earlier) on my old ipad that i have my small town on, everything shows up the same as before my update—top global town, with emojis, on two lines....
    Seems like we're getting closer to the culprit. BTW, I had also seen your other reply quite some time before your last post...
    You're on that iPad now..?

Yes, i am using the newer ipad. I have my name, the way i would like it and on the sign i want. To me, the sign is blank. Visiting on my old ipad, it shows the full name on 2 lines. I am waffling between having the name as i want it or the sign that i want....actually, i’m just wishing i had ignored all the popups about the update.
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    ...actually, i’m just wishing i had ignored all the popups about the update.
    and not done the update? That wouldn't have saved you for long, I guess - at some point an OS update must be made. Or you can leave it on a former version and it gets outdated. Then you can just as well buy a new one right now
    Problem is, of course, that in a perfect world, IOS folks and game folks would have to work together to find out what the reason is, and we don't live in one.
    I've said it before, one last time now: I would ask one of them for help or ideas, if I were you.

Cos your "choices" aren't really desirable, of course.

Since my sign is beside the train station, i liked the round sign because i felt it went well with the train sign and wasn’t too plain. Since i had a windmill on the other side of the train, i decided to buy the windmill sign (65 T Cash) and was happy with that....until i noticed that the two mills were turning in opposite directions lol! 
    So....i kept the sign and put the other mill in storage to stick somewhere else and i’m done with this battle lol!!
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

Update: Just for the heck if it, i tried putting my old sign back. I haven’t updated my game or my ipad but, for whatever reason, i now have two lines again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦