Thread: Our leader passed, now what?

Our leader passed, now what?

Our friend & co-op leader died this week & we are unsure what to do. I didn't feel right asking her family to exit the game with what they are going through & obviously we want to stay together. Our co-leader has contacted support requesting help, but we don't hold out much hope, since we'll all be moving on in 24 hours with the end of this week's regatta. Our team is devastated some have been with her for years we would like to keep racing in her honor as current team, any suggestions?

Firstly, my condolences.
    My only suggestion would be to start a new coop with your friends name in the title. Not ideal but ......

So sorry to hear that happened to that player and my condolences to their family as well as to your team.

Unfortunately, you will have to start a new co-op. Read these posts here and here for advice on what to do.
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 09-01-2019 at 03:37 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Thank you for quick response & I will pass information on to my friends.

I'm sorry you have lost your friend! I will pray for each of you and her family.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    So sorry to hear that happened to that player and my condolences to their family as well as to your team.

Unfortunately, you will have to start a new co-op. Read these posts here and here for advice on what to do.
    We got lucky & I was able to get a hold of her family & ask them to change leader. She had loved the game so much & had asked them to take care of us. It just about broke my heart but we are going to continue on with her as our guardian 👼

I’m glad to hear you were able to reach a resolution.

Make sure she’s restricted from racing, if not already.

Sorry for all those affected by this loss
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”So fly away on a bright new morning,
    Spread your wings and soar to the skies,
    Let softest winds take you on your journey,
    And we will know that you are home.”

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    We got lucky & I was able to get a hold of her family & ask them to change leader. She had loved the game so much & had asked them to take care of us. It just about broke my heart but we are going to continue on with her as our guardian

This made me sad and happy for you and your co-op all at the same time. So glad you were able to do this and still honor them by carrying on.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton