Thread: Storage space

Storage space

Permanent storage space for community buildings and houses they take up lots of space. Also rent must be collected for them. THANK YOU.

Hello Ramjarie

Storage is something that has been suggested over and over and over and...ok...you get the point...

Please see this link.

Rent has also been suggested as well...see this link.
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 08-30-2019 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Hello Ramjarie

Storage is something that has been suggested over and over and over and...ok...you get the point...

Please see this link.
    I think the fact that kills this wish is not so much its repetition, but that the Devs have mentioned it in their Won't-Happen-list from the very beginning. It disturbs the game strategy/planning (managing barn space!), in their view and is not something that is missing, as our new posters often seem to think. This misinterpretation is the reason it is suggested again and again....

And things on the Frequently Suggested Ideas-list can and should be supported, I think - after all, we haven't got anything from that list in a LONG time, right?

but to which point are you referring re Rent, in that thread?
    also to Shawn:
    l recall that by far not everyone was in favour of this idea in the past (when it indeed was also suggested several times) - one poster mentioned it would be annoying having to collect the rent again and again, another relatively boring task, and maybe even having to login for it. I agree with that thought.
    And the question was also: where does the money come from? certainly Playrix wants us to spend money here, not give it to us