Thread: "Moved"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

"Moved"

I started a thread about the new flag. When I returned it had been closed and "moved" but now it's nowhere to be found... even with a refined search. So where exactly was it " moved" to??? My guess is the moderator's trash can. I've seen a lot of posts by others with complaints about changes, so WHY was mine dumped?

Or where was it "moved" to?

Hello JAMB

Before I tell you where, I am posting this link about the guidelines on starting a duplicate post.

Your post has been moved here.

Also, if you click on the link of your initial post...it takes you to where the moderators moved it. You can also click on your profile to see your posts.

This post might be deleted...so hope you see it!
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 08-30-2019 at 08:19 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

JAMB, you can find your own posts by clicking on your name anywhere you see it (including at the top of the page). Please use the link Twilight provided (or the one in my signature below) to review the forum rules. If you're ever unsure about where a post has been moved to, or if reviewing the rules doesn't help you to understand why alterations have been made, then you can contact a Moderator by private message. Using the search function before creating new threads will help you avoid duplicating ones that already exist and being careful where you place the threads you do start helps too.
    Last edited by Bessville; 08-30-2019 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JAMB View Post
    I started a thread about the new flag. When I returned it had been closed and "moved" but now it's nowhere to be found... even with a refined search. ...
    You can find all your posts on your profile page (see top right, next to your name), no matter in which thread or forum they landed.
    BTW, I'm convinced from my experience here that our Mods would only delete posts that are against the forum rules. Not cos they pick someone new each day to anger them.