Repurposing Buildings

Several of the 'house' designs don't look like houses to me, particularly:

The Old House -

The Residential Complex -

and The Single Family House -

IMO the Old House looks more like another apartment building; the Residential Complex like a mid-west USA office building; and the Single Family House a municipal building. Currently that's how they are displayed in my town. Has anyone else done this? Would you like to share your ideas?

I use one of the single family houses as a high school.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 100 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9

I think the residential complex looks like offices and have placed them in a line with pavement in front .

I also don't see where they can sleep 330 people in that Old House. Still, it is one of the most attractive of the residence buildings they make, so I'm happy with it.

The building I've always found especially weird is the supermarket.

2A2678DC-C460-4D21-85E5-E821BBDE6F6F.png

Not sure what it does look like, but it doesn't look remotely like any supermarket I've ever seen. The only clue is the cute little carts lined up in front.

With those high walls, I keep thinking it is a building still under construction hiding what it's really going to look like.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 08-30-2019 at 04:49 PM.

I agree...housing needs a major overhaul.

It has been suggested that we buy a few houses and then have it where they can be updraded to increase population rather that continually buying stuff to cram into an already overly crowded town.

I would like to see upgraded with the option to change between the upgraded looks without losing population.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

My condo is now a beachside hotel.
    70E02A58-11EE-423A-8546-E909D2E3105B.jpg
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 100 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9

Quote Originally Posted by Veganville View Post
    Looks good
    but lots going on in the water, eh - dunno whether I would go swimming there outside in that nice looking river. Or are the guys from the lighthouse (or the diver?) prepared to save me from ...hm, how to call smiling sea monsters? ;-D

Quote Originally Posted by Veganville View Post
    Looks lovely Veganville . You may want to add a tikki bar though, so your patrons have the courage to go in the sea
    Lol