Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGA View Post
    Thanks for the info. I went to link but it won't let me add signature while on my kindle fire. Don't have Township on my computer.
    Are you on "default style" or "default mobile style" Chris? I think you can only add a signature on "default style". You change to that by using this small button at the bottom of the page -

Screenshot_2019-11-22-19-17-56_kindlephoto-1726635421.jpg

If you're already using that style, sorry don't know what else to suggest.

Thank you! That's what needed. I am afraid my age shows sometimes with social media. I am probably the only person in America without Tweeter, Facebook or anything else.

Just to see if I did it right. Thanks for the help.
    Coop:Funny Farm. It's just me.
    Town:Green Pastures
    Cool Tag:# FUNHQW
    LEVEL 114 Zoo and town complete.
    Kindle fire

Thank you! That's what needed. I am afraid my age shows sometimes with social media. I am probably the only person in America without Tweeter, Facebook or anything else.
    Lol Chris I'm guessing that's not true (about you being the only person in America....) But I think Facebook and Twitter are probably a bit easier to navigate than this forum (though others will surely disagree), it took me a long time to work out how to join it, never mind how to use it!

One more hint - if you want to reply to a specific post press this button -

Screenshot_2019-11-22-22-14-37_kindlephoto-1736563858.jpg

It will show who you are speaking to. Any other questions about how to use the forum are probably better directed to _DD_. They are the expert

And also, well done, your signature shows up perfectly.

DD and J Jay Thanks for the info
    Last edited by ChrisGA; 11-23-2019 at 05:17 AM.
    Coop:Funny Farm. It's just me.
    Town:Green Pastures
    Cool Tag:# FUNHQW
    LEVEL 114 Zoo and town complete.
    Kindle fire

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    ...One more hint - if you want to reply to a specific post press this button -

Screenshot_2019-11-22-22-14-37_kindlephoto-1736563858.jpg

It will show who you are speaking to. Any other questions about how to use the forum are probably better directed to _DD_. They are the expert
    LOL!! and thanks x 2, JJ - I think I will bookmark your post with the pic (although it still doesn't always help, eh... )
    Last edited by _DD_; 11-23-2019 at 07:26 PM.

DD and J Jay Thanks for the info
    you're welcome, Chris

a few more hints for your signature: as mentioned before, if that "number" is your Coop tag, it needs the # with it; otherwise unused/new members might not find you. Also, use "their" language The expressions are:
    Coop tag: #...
    your "number" is called Friend's code: ... (that is the one that doesn't have the # in front - it's in your Friends tab, behind "invite" IIRC, and is used by ppl who can't invite you by the plus symbol on the screen. It doesn't always show)
    I wouldn't know between these two what you mean with ID.

And, but that is just personal opinion, really, and just something to think about:
    I prefer if signatures aren't so huge, both in font size and using less lines. Most often they are bigger than the post itself.
    One can group the infos and make font smaller, too. Look for example at dread's signature in one of their posts.