Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Fabulous ideas from everyone.
    I would stay at your hotel Vegan, as I'm sure the attraction would be the sea monsters lol.
    Don't think I'd dare swim in the waters though. Lol
    However your display us beautiful

Hi guys. I have been playing for some time now and I was noticing that other similar games has options to buy trashbins for your city as well as picnic spots that can be modified. And also some fast food carts. It will be great if the creators can give us those too. And even some more statues of the animals that we can decorate our cities with.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballito Bay View Post
    Hi guys. I have been playing for some time now and I was noticing that other similar games has options to buy trashbins for your city as well as picnic spots that can be modified. And also some fast food carts. It will be great if the creators can give us those too. And even some more statues of the animals that we can decorate our cities with.
    This type of comment is usually posted in the Wish List sub-forum: https://forum.playrix.com/forumdisplay.php?12-Wish-List

That said, there are well over a dozen animal statues in addition to many topiaries already available, a customizable park area, and a few fast food carts available in different in-game events.

You might want to look at this extensive table to see what Playrix has already offered:
    https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Decorations_Table

I used two of the Single Family buildings in my living history museum ( on either side of the CB museum. I used some of the others as office buildings- doctors and Dentists and lawyers and such.

I keep forgetting to add my identity. Happy Acres at Funny Farm at FUNHQW.

Question--do you have signs to say that the building is a high school or doctor or lawyer? Or do you just know 'cause it's your town? ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGA View Post
    I keep forgetting to add my identity. Happy Acres at Funny Farm at FUNHQW.
    You could add that info to your signature, if you want. Look in this subforum for possible settings.
    BTW you can also edit your own posts, instead of posting additions separately.
    And if that "number" is your Coop tag, it needs the # with it; otherwise unused/new members might not find you.
    And last hint (for now ): add your OS (operating system), cos we can't see and visit everyone.

Wish there were signs..I guess my town folks can see the tiny signs humans can't see. Or they just know 😊

Thanks for the info. I went to link but it won't let me add signature while on my kindle fire. Don't have Township on my computer.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGA View Post
    Thanks for the info. I went to link but it won't let me add signature while on my kindle fire. Don't have Township on my computer.
    hm, might be some misunderstanding, cos for the forum you just need a browser (in Windows), not the game. I am on Android tablet and could use it, if I wanted.
    There are also Kindle users here with a siggie, f.e. here.

BTW, it would help, if you use "reply with quote" or use the name of the person you're replying to. Needs less brainwork and research on the side of the reader.