Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Runaway peacock!

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    Actually, _DD_ , this time it's very late. A case of holiday insomnia happened to coincide with the purple booster to cut the Dealer's time in half so I'm into my 23rd hour of the day right now. ...
    eex! one has to seize one's chances, I know anyway, off with you to sleep then!

while I think a bit about your remark re. purple and dealer... vague guess, but not sure I got it. well, main thing is it made you smile

dream well! and CY later

Yay! Hopscotch girl finally arrived, I had posted another message (which I accidentally deleted lol) in hopes of making her appear by talking about her and it worked 😂

Yay! Hopscotch girl finally arrived, I had posted another message (which I accidentally deleted lol) in hopes of making her appear by talking about her and it worked
    LOL! well done!

Quote Originally Posted by mselikeshockey View Post
    Yay! Hopscotch girl finally arrived, I had posted another message (which I accidentally deleted lol) in hopes of making her appear by talking about her and it worked
    Bravo! What I haven't seen is a treasure chest with 1,000 T Cash. (Can't hurt to try, right?)

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    Bravo! What I haven't seen is a treasure chest with 1,000 T Cash. (Can't hurt to try, right?)
    Sounds good to me! I second =D

Quote Originally Posted by mselikeshockey View Post
    Sounds good to me! I second =D
    Even a $50 chest would be awesome!🤑🤑🤑

Why is there a line to get into the computer store?

And at first I thought there was something shady going on at the pool hall, what with the business man walking in. Then I realized it's his pool stick case

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    Why is there a line to get into the computer store?
    Why not? The employees inside obviously have better things to do than to look after their customers, so the door is closed.
    Sounds familiar, no?

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    And at first I thought there was something shady going on at the pool hall, what with the business man walking in. Then I realized it's his pool stick case
    lol, just because of that little case/bag thingy? you're one suspicious observer I didn't even know / think about what it was.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Why not? The employees inside obviously have better things to do than to look after their customers, so the door is closed.
    Sounds familiar, no?
    Rofl

And then the cyclist who, while he politely waits to let pedestrians cross over (even if there is no pedestrian crossing), keeps pedaling because otherwise he would fall off his bike. *g*
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 114/Android