Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Runaway peacock!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    It seems it was in the July update; I would have thought it was longer ago. Ruud posted a little video here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1505033
    Yay! Thank-you _DD_! Knew it was in there...but was searching strictly for the word Peacock.

Quote Originally Posted by mselikeshockey View Post
    Lol I guess that shows how much time I have spent in the zoo the past month or so, new expansion gave me a reason to go back in, thanks for the info!
    Hee-hee-hee...as you can see in the next quote...me too! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    There is also a brown pony that I've caught wandering around, although it's rare to see either one!
    Really? (...hurriedly runs out the door to go look...)...

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    For anyone interested here's a couple of links for threads discussing some amusing goings on in our towns. See below
    Thank-you Downton for these links!

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Thanks Downton,
    We need some light relief at the moment.
    We're all flagging ;-P
    Omg...yes we do... and yes...yes we are...
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 08-30-2019 at 04:25 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Thank you for the links Downton, I wonder what became of some of those characters? I never see a donut costume or Charlie Chaplin in my town 🤔
    Town name: Gatorville
    Co-op: Ktown Griff
    Working hard on my town and zoo,
    Please come see them! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Yay! Thank-you _DD_! Knew it was in there...but was searching strictly for the word Peacock.
    me too. *g* Ruud's post was about the fourth in the list. And yw, of course Thank you for always trying to help everybody! very agreeable

same for you, Downton: thank you for the links
    I believe the first thread that Nana mentioned in her reply in the first linked thread - something with "vignette" in the search parameter (I learned that word here, from Nana and Graylady, I'd say ) - is the one that vanished. It also had more pictures - the vignettes, lol. Anyway, was nice to go through these again!

ETA: toldya to look around more often, mse (nice mayor, but works too much!) -
    they're all still here.
    Last edited by _DD_; 08-30-2019 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    ....Thank-you Downton for these links! ...
    Thank you for the links Downton, I wonder what became of some of those characters? I never see a donut costume or Charlie Chaplin in my town ������

You're welcome guys .

It's interesting isn't it mselikeshockey? Reading about townsfolk that don't seem to exist in our towns now. Or maybe they are just hibernating for a while .

Thank you for the links Downton, I wonder what became of some of those characters? I never see a donut costume or Charlie Chaplin in my town 🤔
    The jogging donut only comes around during sweet week event & there's an ice cream cone & a bottle of ketchup

You're right DD! I do look around my town, but obviously not close enough lol. I went back after and looked around and I found Charlie, he was wandering around by the docks, I poked him and he fell on his rear LOL. Also seen a little girl taking her pet fish for a walk, super cute!

Twilight, I found the pony in my zoo! He's a cutie, he must've gotten loose from the petting zoo lol =D
    Town name: Gatorville
    Co-op: Ktown Griff
    Working hard on my town and zoo,
    Please come see them! :-)

To be exactly in which update the Wandering Peacock appeared I've put my Sherlock's hat on and found this;
    61803649_1297585287116370_7663284617520087040_n.png.jpg
    It was the Sneak peek of early June of this year!
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android

You're right DD! I do look around my town, but obviously not close enough lol. I went back after and looked around and I found Charlie, he was wandering around by the docks, I poked him and he fell on his rear LOL. Also seen a little girl taking her pet fish for a walk, super cute!
    lol, good! the motto is indeed: tap/click on everything

there's another little girl I like to see, cos she's playing her game - jumping between chalked tiles on the floor - often on every single floor piece I have somewhere, lol. Dunno the word for the game (not even in German, lol), but I often wonder how she finds these places and sometimes how she gets there.

going to look for her screenshot... here, not the best, but you can see her. She's jumping back and forth, very professional :-D
    Screenshot_20190830-210032.jpg tap to make pic (view) bigger

And thanks, Ruud! so it was indeed earlier than July.
    Last edited by _DD_; 08-30-2019 at 07:08 PM. Reason: addec pic

Twilight, I found the pony in my zoo! He's a cutie, he must've gotten loose from the petting zoo lol =D
    I spent far more time than is healthy sending Charlie.Chaplin flying but have not seen him in a long long time. I miss him.
    Is he level dependant or seasonal?

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    I spent far more time than is healthy sending Charlie.Chaplin flying but have not seen him in a long long time. I miss him.
    Is he level dependant or seasonal?
    don't think so. And except the two seasonal ones (number from the Wiki's customer list), I had the impression, they are all still there. Sometimes more than once *g*. No double CC, though.
    In one of the threads several ppl have described how they "go" through their towns to find them; had you seen and tested that?
    Last edited by _DD_; 08-30-2019 at 09:12 PM.