Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Runaway peacock!

Runaway peacock!

So I was moving some stuff around in my zoo when I see this guy wandering around on the paths near my dino/reptile area, definitely out of his fancy peacock house. Anyone else seen this happen before? 20190829_163939.jpg
    Town name: Gatorville
    Co-op: Ktown Griff
    Working hard on my town and zoo,
    Please come see them! :-)

I believe he was added with the last update.

--couldn't find some of the other posts that showed him--
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 08-30-2019 at 12:49 AM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

It seems it was in the July update; I would have thought it was longer ago. Ruud posted a little video here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1505033

Lol I guess that shows how much time I have spent in the zoo the past month or so, new expansion gave me a reason to go back in, thanks for the info!
    Town name: Gatorville
    Co-op: Ktown Griff
    Working hard on my town and zoo,
    Please come see them! :-)

There is also a brown pony that I've caught wandering around, although it's rare to see either one!

Quote Originally Posted by mselikeshockey View Post
    Lol I guess that shows how much time I have spent in the zoo the past month or so, ... thanks for the info!
    yvw! and you should maybe also "work less hard on your town and zoo" (see siggie) and look around a bit more.

There are indeed several of these little extras, like f.e. the bike accident in town. Long time ago, when I joined the forum, there was a thread with pictures and "hints", which had been posted more or less after each update (=> who finds the new one(s)) by the players, but it vanished at around the time Amoria became Mod - she searched for it, but only found out that someone must have "tidied up", such a pity.
    So, nice idea to post pictures of such 'findings'.

For anyone interested here's a couple of links for threads discussing some amusing goings on in our towns. See below :

What's new in your township?

Hilarious Townie Antics! Funny things our townies do.

Please list the pop-ups

Curious Mind Wants to Know

Factory workers are hilarious

ETA I really hope the above threads don't just all get lumped together. Some threads have got so big on the forum, I find them unreadable.

Last edited by Downton; 08-30-2019 at 08:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    For anyone interested here's a couple of links for threads discussing some amusing goings on in our towns. See below :

What's new in your township?

Hilarious Townie Antics! Funny things our townies do.

Please list the pop-ups

Curious Mind Wants to Know

Factory workers are hilarious

ETA I really hope the above threads don't just all get lumped together. Some threads have got so big on the forum, I find them unreadable.

Thanks Downton,
    We need some light relief at the moment.
    We're all flagging ;-P

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    We're all flagging ;-P
    Baha! No kidding..

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Thanks Downton,
    We need some light relief at the moment.
    We're all flagging ;-P
    You're welcome JayS, and lol