Thread: Can't request lives unless part of a team?

Can't request lives unless part of a team?

Since teams were rolled out, I no longer can request or send lives to friends. I go to the inbox and have lives from "Support Team", but no lives from the hundreds of friends I have, and nowhere to request them--the friend list just isn't there. I've contacted Playrix and they gave me instructions for going to the inbox and sending requests/sending lives, but there is no list of friends. I've been playing about 2 years, so I'm not a new user who doesn't know how to get around the interface. Is it that we can't request/send lives unless we're part of a team? This has only been like this since teams were introduced. I'm on Android v9, Galaxy Note 8. Thanks in advance--I just want to be able to play regularly again!

Are you still connected to Facebook? I'm assuming that's where your friends are

Quote Originally Posted by LisaT View Post
    Are you still connected to Facebook? I'm assuming that's where your friends are
    Yes, and I play Gardenscapes daily, too. No problems there, the friend list shows up after I've used up all lives. Not the case with Homescapes, which makes it even more odd.

That does sound odd.

Can you disconnect Facebook and reconnect it?
    I'll look in the settings now