Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Thread: Flags/badges

I would like the flags of countries back!! That is all!!

I too was disappointed to see the flags changed, especially since i had them located at my government building, i.e. town hall, court house, and car dealership. But... as a mom, i approached looking at this situation as such. I have 3 boys. I have 2 toy cars. I give Tommy and Mikey the cars. Johnny doesnt get one. Johnny didnt do anything wrong, I just didnt have one left to give him. Fair? I think not, so as a mom, none of the boys would get any car in that situation. Thus my acceptance on the new flag situation. 😉
    Now as far as compensation for the real issue of the flags, i thought 10t-cash was a bit short, but then again i dont recall what i invested in the purchase of my flags. I am happy that there was some compensation, and appreciated it nonetheless.
    Hopefully in the future, there will be more communication to the players, prior to changes, to avoid ill feelings. In the end the words to one of my favorite songs come to mind...
    "Come on people now, smile on your brother, everyone get together, try to love one another, right now" by the Youngbloods✌

Really getting frustrated with this game. Changing the national flags, it's not on, I'm sure that most people like myself would have not used the resources they had to get their national flag, if they knew that they were going to be changed. I WANT MY FLAGS BACK!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hope1982 View Post
    I too was disappointed to see the flags changed, especially since i had them located at my government building, i.e. town hall, court house, and car dealership. But... as a mom, i approached looking at this situation as such. I have 3 boys. I have 2 toy cars. I give Tommy and Mikey the cars. Johnny doesnt get one. Johnny didnt do anything wrong, I just didnt have one left to give him. Fair? I think not, so as a mom, none of the boys would get any car in that situation. Thus my acceptance on the new flag situation. 😉
    Now as far as compensation for the real issue of the flags, i thought 10t-cash was a bit short, but then again i dont recall what i invested in the purchase of my flags. I am happy that there was some compensation, and appreciated it nonetheless.
    Hopefully in the future, there will be more communication to the players, prior to changes, to avoid ill feelings. In the end the words to one of my favorite songs come to mind...
    "Come on people now, smile on your brother, everyone get together, try to love one another, right now" by the Youngbloods✌
    Surely the difference here is that first of all there was absolutely no reason for them to not just put every flag in the game...it's only a picture... they had around half the flags of the world, why not put in the other half?

Secondly the way they then removed those flags we had paid for with no warning, inaccurate information and initially no compensation was just rude and unnecessary.

Surely as a mum you wouldn't give toy cars to 2 boys out of 3 and then after a while take them away with no explanation and no warning?

Third the compensation...if you read this thread you will see 1 flag cost 6 topaz gems and 4 ruby gems....equivalent to 180 T cash. Giving 10 T cash to everyone whether they had all 97 flags or had never bought any at all isn't exactly fair. And to be frank is quite insulting.

Agree Nightrook, the thing that upsets me the most is that there is no logical reason for this or any communication from Playrix as to why they did this.
    If the reason is because not every country is represented then what's the problem of adding the missing flags? I would much rather see the coding resources used to provide everyone's flag than to keep adding useless crap like the glitter when you harvest stuff.
    I enjoyed seeing what country towns were located in and seeing the great decorating people did with their flags.
    And $10 compensation doesn't begin to cover the loss.
    A sad day for my town and the game in general.😢😢

Quote Originally Posted by Nightrook View Post
    […]
    Surely as a mum you wouldn't give toy cars to 2 boys out of 3 and then after a while take them away with no explanation and no warning?
    […]
    The boys can’t get any because after Mommy bought the cars the toy dealer came and stole them all.

I don't know if I'm doing this right or not. I would like to know why my National flag was removed from my city in Township. It took me a while to save for it and now it's gone with no explanation as to why. Anything else could have been taken out of the city and I would have not cared, but not my American flag. I would like it back, please.

AlwaysKimmie
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightrook View Post
    Surely the difference here is that first of all there was absolutely no reason for them to not just put every flag in the game...it's only a picture... they had around half the flags of the world, why not put in the other half?

Secondly the way they then removed those flags we had paid for with no warning, inaccurate information and initially no compensation was just rude and unnecessary.

Third the compensation...if you read this thread you will see 1 flag cost 6 topaz gems and 4 ruby gems....equivalent to 180 T cash. Giving 10 T cash to everyone whether they had all 97 flags or had never bought any at all isn't exactly fair. And to be frank is quite insulting.
    Agree 100%

We can't have our flags because we might "offend " somebody?. I am so done with this. I wonder if a mass Exodus would get their attention?
    Last edited by Bessville; 08-31-2019 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Rules

Quote Originally Posted by kayceecat_5us@yahoo.com View Post
    We can't have our flags because we might "offend " somebody?. I am so done with this. I wonder if a mass Exodus would get their attention?
    I'm out. Played for 5+ years and wish I could get my money back. This is underhanded. It's okay to have national pride and also be proud of other nations.
    Made an account on the forums only to state that I've uninstalled the game.