Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Flags/badges

I put out my Christmas trees where my three flags were (had a flag for USA, Canada and UK to represent co op friends). With Playrix's dirty, underhanded tricks, Christmas items may disappear next!

I still believe we should receive $180 tcash ( or gems equivalent ) for each flag we own. I will continue to file complaints via the nonexistent customer service department.

Your $10 tcash payoff is a smack in the face and totally disrespectful to those that have made you millions or possibly billions of dollars. You could have spent your time developing more country flags instead of ever-changing previous bought decos and all that unnecessary fairy poop!!!!

Wake up, playrix and start listening to your customers!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 178
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

I want my jewels back that I used to purchase my flags. It's worth more than 10 township dollars. This whole flag fiaso is leaving a really bad taste in my mouth and I pay real money to play this game but If this is the way you are going to do business I wont spend another penny on this game if I get ripped off like this

Country Flags

Dear TS,

It was so nice to collect different flags of any counrty in the world. We had to 'pay' a lot to get one. In return we have got 10 TS cash. That was not dufficient at all. Our coop wants the flags back. Could you make that pissible?

I agree 100%!!! I have also already sent a message to Support in more detail about how I feel & how Insulting the $10 tsc is!!!

Atleast I want to know the reason behind this move so I will be sastified

Morning Scorekeeper...totally agree with you.....I am so angry and upset and they have the hide to give me a - Quote “thrilling Offer” for Ts , they really don’t expect me to pay for them to offend me do they? because it sure ain’t going to happen anytime soon if ever.
    Zena's Greenlands
    L164. Zoo L45

IOS iPad

From the Land Downunder ....Australia

Honour the flags of all Nations

🇦🇺 Australia ❤️ From me to you New Zealand 🇳🇿

1st of all...THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!! I'M NOT A VET JUST A DAUGHTER , AND OTHER IN BOTH LINES OF MY FAMILY. SO AGAIN I THANK YOU TRULY!!!

Now I too have been pondering leaving game....it's sickening to see all your time and money on something enjoyable turn on you like that! I agree with all you said & then some!

The only thing I want, is my flags back !!

Hi everyone!

For those who may be new to the forum, or just need to refresh their memory, here's a link to our Forum Rules.

Please keep your language clean/non-discriminatory, avoid posting the same sentiments multiple times, and refrain from comment on Moderator/Admin actions. Also, we don't allow political content on this forum.

Thank you!

I am outraged over Playrix's position. After 5 yrs,those cowardly snowflakes can have their game back. Change the policy, return all the flags back, or I'm out of here.
    Last edited by Bessville; 08-31-2019 at 07:33 AM.