Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Flags/badges

I’d like to add my thanks to the mods for leaving this thread open for discussion. Honestly, I expected it to be locked down pretty quickly. Thank you for surprising me!

I really miss my country's flag please let me to know the reason behind this move.

What the heck is with removing the country flags? This is a total turnoff! What is the reasoning?

Just want to chime in with Ruud and Magnolia. Thanks Anna, Bess, Dreadnought and Nevada for keeping this thread open.

Allowing people to openly express their opinions, and ideas on this subject. I believe goes some way in helping to alleviate our frustrations. It is hopefully helpful that Playrix get to see how strongly their community of players feel as well regarding the removal of Countries flags.

Hey , I just wanted to Express my feelings on the changing of the American flag I had placed in my town. Me coming from a long lineage of veterans and being one my self , I took pride I. The fact I could fly o'l Glory in my town. Now it just a ugly flag that has no meaning behind it. I've spend a great deal of my money in this game and now because of this flag issue I'm having to really think about leaving the game. I'm asking you to please bring back the flags so we. An all show our pride in our countries as we see fit.

Only one comment I have: BRING BACK OUR NATIONAL FLAGS!!! This game claims to encourage international friendship, but we all still have pride in our individual countries, and want to encourage friendships by identifying ourselves so that others may establish this based on interest in our country.

I'm mad that you took away our countries flags! I'd like to know why? I can't even begin to think of a plausible excuse. I like this game a lot but I may rethink this.

I and others in my coop got a game pop up a couple hours ago explaining about removing the flags. They gave us all 10 tcash for the disturbance, even if we had no flag.

I'm hoping the people who did buy flags are getting more than that.

I'd like to propose a new Community Building, a Pawn Shop where we can pawn items, say some flags, and get something of value in return like jewels or T-Cash. The Pawn Shop will hold the items until we buy them back should we want them again, if ever.

please don't move this to the wish list, it would make no sense there

ETA: humm, I seemed to have misplaced my sarcasm emoji, anyone have a spare one?
    Last edited by cdosr; 08-30-2019 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Bridges View Post
    I'm mad that you took away our countries flags! I'd like to know why? I can't even begin to think of a plausible excuse. I like this game a lot but I may rethink this.
    My guess is the real reason is that they only had flags for larger countries or ones where they had lots of players. Players whose flag was not an option felt marginalized, which is imo a fair complaint. There are 197 recognized independent countries and making that many more flags and redesigning the custom interface to cope with that many is just not economically practical. Then, of course there are certain sticky political questions we won't discuss here.

I don't know if Solomon could have found a better solution, but "if everyone can't have one then no one can" is a time honored Mom solution anyway.
    Last edited by Bessville; 08-30-2019 at 07:11 PM.