Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Flags/badges

I want my flag back. How un American can Township get? Sooooooooo disappointed. And offended.

I agree. It was always so nice to see everyone fly their national flag and see where everyone is from. I have played this game for years and am about to leave. Just not right...

Agree Ann. Waste of Tccash and time. Whoever voted this one in should find a new vocation.

Forum readers may be interested to consider Playrix's mission statement as displayed on the internet,

Playrix.jpg

I had 2 Canadian flags. The substituted my two flags with one and gave me $10 in township bills. Shouldn’t I get either another 10 bills or another flag?

Agree Talpa. Badly done Playrix.

With the 10 Tcash for each Town(with or without flags) the discussion on this subject seems only just begun.

Apart from that I want to thank Bessville for keeping open and monitoring this thread. And Anna, thank you for your response.

Some times we are a little jealous or at least wronged on the many topics published on the TS Facebook platform.
    But certainly not this time! The moderators / community managers over there do not say anything at all.
    And that while the number of replies there is almost 2 k.

So well appreciated what you do overhere!

I would not have spent so much t-cash for a generic star flag. I wanted a USA flag. You should give my t-cash back. I just got the flag last week. You changed it today. Completely unfair of you to cheat everyone.

Sadly I'm not surprised at this response. I placed a bet with some other long term players earlier that the compensation would be less than 20 t cash and that everyone would get it whether they had 0 or 50 flags. I'm very sad that you have proved me right again. Gone are the days of excellent customer service and listening to your users (yes folks those days did exist). I can only hope for a fairly rapid u turn. Happy to repay my 10 t cash for the restoration of my flags. Thanks

I want MY American flags back !!!!!! You claim to want to forge international relations yet you remove our flags. Your censorship is vile enough that I will be looking for a new game if you don't return the flags.