Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Flags/badges

The worst thing for me is not the fact they got rid of the flags. It's the fact that no announcement was made and we were not given the option to get out ingots/gems back. I was happy to spend ingots at the time buying my flag but I would have never spent anything I the new designs as they are not meaningful to me. It's been a very bad move and we should all get what we paid back if we request it cause it's not our decision and it's not fair on players. Getting ingots is not an easy job, that took time and now it's all going to the "bin" so to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Missy's View Post
    Unbelievable ... My request to the "Customer Service" regarding a refund has been answered as following.........

"...Township is all about friendship, family and cooperation - a unique community for people around the world. The flag has several design
    options, but you can suggest more ideas, and we will definitely consider implementing them in the future..."
    Hey Playrix. I have a suggestion for flags to promote friendship and co-operation -

Screenshot_2019-08-30-08-17-19_kindlephoto-848333366.jpg

Are you ever going to tell us why you made this kamikaze business decision Playrix/Anna Petrova?

Thanks Anna...

Couple of things first I believe there still needs to be some sort of apology for the changes made to the Chinese flag, the statement that this was the first part of these changes is obviously untrue.

Second as Josito asks is it please possible to get a real explanation of the reason behind these changes?

Third as JayS has asked could we get warning before this sort of thing happens again?

(Sorry Anna, I think we all know this isn't your fault and appreciate the difficult positition we are putting you in, but you are basically the only representative of the company we can get hold of.)

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Hey Playrix. I have a suggestion for flags to promote friendship and co-operation -

Screenshot_2019-08-30-08-17-19_kindlephoto-848333366.jpg
    Love this idea...who could be offended by this?

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hey, everyone,

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. Your feedback is very much appreciated, I've already passed it on to our dev team.

Kindly note that compensation for this situation will appear in your game shortly.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
    Anna
    Thank you Anna .

Good to know our feedback will be looked at. Glad there is going to be compensation as well.

As JayS, Josito and many others have mentioned, it would cause a lot less upset if Playrix would forewarn us of changes they plan to implement. I really hope Playrix take on-board how much easier things would be if a little communication was given.

Since we are all on this overcapacity lifeboat with important parts on fire (or under attack) and surrounded by worsening climatic conditions with no hope of mentally surviving interstellar travel, perhaps we should adopt and fly an Earth flag. If anything desperately needs our love. respect and daily care it is the home we share with all other important lifeforms. But then this would infringe on this game's escapism and we probably can't have that. Einstein was right about infinity.

Quote Originally Posted by Míc Miller View Post
    Since we are all on this overcapacity lifeboat with important parts on fire (or under attack) and surrounded by worsening climatic conditions with no hope of mentally surviving interstellar travel, perhaps we should adopt and fly an Earth flag. If anything desperately needs our love. respect and daily care it is the home we share with all other important lifeforms. But then this would infringe on this game's escapism and we probably can't have that. Einstein was right about infinity.
    Seconded

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hey, everyone,

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. Your feedback is very much appreciated, I've already passed it on to our dev team.

Kindly note that compensation for this situation will appear in your game shortly.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
    Anna
    So „compensation“ means, I will get back all 48 Topas & 32 Rubies I spent on my 8 National Flags?
    Or is the Company preferring to refund the 1440 TCash these gems cost ingame?

I‘m on the edge of my seat.

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post

Screenshot_2019-08-30-08-17-19_kindlephoto-848333366.jpg ...
    That's a flag I would like to display in my town.

The flags of all nations should be honoured . ....not pulled down.

There is no compensation when you turn your back on the flags of the world that bind us together here in Township,.... just give us our flags back please.
    Last edited by Zena; 08-30-2019 at 11:23 AM.