Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Flags/badges

I want my country flags! I purchased 3 and want them back.

I feel compelled to put my own two-cents-worth +GST.

I am very disappointed with the direction the devs have gone regarding dumping as well as changing our flag icons, whether they be for our township or our Co-ops. I personally consider it a very insensitive and inconsiderate action to those who place their flags up to honor where they were born.

I'm all for family and cooperation. I have people in my Co-op who are not from Canada, and yet we've worked together as a well-oiled machine, a fun bunch regardless of what flag we honor.

I find it hugely disrespectful that Playrix is going this route simply because of your mentioned reason.

Why on earth should we not be able to honor our country of birth, our flag, our nationality?? This goes way beyond just "friendship and family", and steps heavily into disrespecting peoples' human values and right to represent their country.

It is disrespectful of our flags, whether we are from China as I see the OP of the post has started is from China or Canada or US.

Y'all have opened up a can of worms that I think is one of the biggest mistakes Playrix has made. This action has shown that Playrix doesn't care about peoples' place of origin, OR that they wish to honor their flag and their place of origin.

I would offer an option that I'm sure will be tossed in the proverbial garbage, but.... Rather than changing our flags, why not either delete them to a blank and allow us the choice (that we all have the right to) to change them ourselves? As well, why do these icons need to disappear completely? Would it be so totally wrong to keep the flag icons and simply add the ones that have been added/placed?
    Lady Kendra
    Township "Mayor" of Kendra's Village
    Leader of "Canadian Rockies, eh!" Co-op
    Kendra's Village/My Invite Code: 4BJFEM
    "Canadian Rockies, eh!" Code/Tag: #CN8PFN

Quote Originally Posted by Snow's town View Post
    I have no objection to Playrix adding new flags and decorations, but they should be additional.
    I fly my national flag with pride. To remove without permission, vandalize or destroy our flag is legally an offense.(yeah Ok, it's a game).

We should be given the option to fly Playrix flags as well, just as we fly our state, indigenous or religious flags.
    Thank you, Snow's Town!! My thoughts exactly!!!
    Lady Kendra

Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    Not happy about not having my Canadian flags flying over my town and zoo!!! I paid gems for them and think those gems should be returned as I DID NOT pay for a generic flag!!!!
    That too is significant point. We pay gems (which comes out of our own pockets of real money) to get stuff like those flags, and this feels a bit like a slap in the face.
    Lady Kendra

I had the flags of all of the countries where our original Goods Galore Emporium co-op members were from. It was a way of celebrating all of us.
    How very sad that they are now all lost.
    Sandy aka truck taz
    Level 184
    Co-op: Merry Musketeers
    At max of in-game friends but pending works well ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Kendra View Post
    That too is significant point. We pay gems (which comes out of our own pockets of real money) to get stuff like those flags, and this feels a bit like a slap in the face.
    I agree! I had 5 countries represented with gem-paid-for iconic memorials and decorations flying the gem-paid-for flags of each country. I'm currently working on Egypt and Russia, well not any more. It is a real slap in the face. Maybe those iconic memorials, bridges, etc are next to go? Can we get our gems back for the now worthless and weird flags? Pfffft yeah right. I feel disgusted
    MacOS Platform
    Level 124
    iMac exchange co-op

Porque me sacaron la bandera de Uruguay?

Quote Originally Posted by 505SunDog View Post
    The country flags were a big point of the game and the enjoyment for me. I designed my Township to have countries with flags. So all of the monuments in France have a town with the French flag, US with the American flag, UK with ... well you get my point. So back to NANA'S comment, what is the point of the flags now? They don't represent anything, why have them? Mine are in storage.
    Please bring the country flags back!!!!!
    I doubt that they will be brought back & I'm sure there is some reason they did this, that they can't say. But why can't they be customizable like the badges. Or give us choices more artistically like the co-op center badge?

Wow. I can't believe what kind of attitude this company is showing.

It already is a nuisance that they are permanently changing PURCHASED decos to their taste,
    and aside everyone's personal meaning of flags displayed in personally designed towns -
    it is time to talk about pure business:

I had 8 National Flags all around my town (6 of them installed just a few days ago).
    One flag requires 6 Topas, valued 10 TCash each, plus 4 Rubies, valued 30 TCash each.
    That means, one flag is a counter-value of 180 TCash.

So in summary I spent 48 Topas + 32 Rubies for my 8 NATIONAL FLAGS,
    worth 1440 TCash which I purchased with real money and which this Company
    simply threw to the bin. I expect them to either refund 1440 TCash or all gems!

Sorry to say, but ... this is not only disrespecting paying customers, this factually is fraud.

Yes, I am furious.
    Last edited by Missy's; 08-30-2019 at 05:44 AM. Reason: highlighting added
    Grüße & Best Regards,

Town: ....... Missy's
    My_Coop: . Frond M
    Coop Tag: . #FR2524
    Level: .......145, Gold
    Minimum: ..Level 95
    Language: .German

Started:....July 2016
    Pathes are made by walking

I’m also disappointed that the country flags have been removed, Anna Petrova even mentions “for people all over the world” in her administer’s post! If this is what’s promoted, please create the missing flags and let us display them with pride. It’s interesting seeing where your colleagues come from. If you can’t be bothered to do this, all flags that were bought should be refunded 😡