Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Flags/badges

UGLY new flag...

Why did Playrix remove our national flags? I'd love to know the logic behind that move... is there something wrong with letting people know what country you live in??? And WHY do you have to BUY another flag if you want to change to another of the ugly options they are offering? If you have to buy another flag to change the picture then we should be given the gems to buy them instead of the lowball coins that are offered!!!

(This is the first time I've complained about a change to the game, but it's a really stupid change... Seriously, what was the point behind this change???)
    Last edited by JAMB; 08-30-2019 at 07:51 PM.

where did this nonsense come from? Give me back my precious stones immediately..things get worse with every update ,I think it's time to quit this game

I had made different areas for different countries in my town with buildings that reflected each country and decorations that suited. China, Japan, France, Great Britain, etc. All had the flag that corresponded to the scene. Now all flags gone and replaced with blue flags. Ruined my display and I am really upset after nearly five years of doing it. We all know these flags wont return. I only had 10Tcash, same as everyone. Goodness knows how many gems and ingots I spent. What will Playrix do next, cancel Christmas or the Chinese New Year or Friendship Day?

Amen, sister! I miss seeing the flags of my Town friends. It truly made the game international. What a shame everything has turned into what’s ‘politically correct‘.

The new flag options are useless. I stored all of mine.

I am utterly disgusted that the world flags have been substituted with these stupid designs.
    How dare you!!!!
    No one would buy the current ones, everyone's world flag means something to them....our home country, our family heritage, our coop countries.
    These new ones represent absolutely nothing & it is absolutely disgusting that you think we would prefer them.....keep your political correctness to yourselves, do not assume we agree with you.
    It is every players choice to fly a flag of their choice....not yours to dictate. BRING OUR FLAGS BACK.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    A flat payout of 10 T cash for every player whether they had no flags or 100 flags is an insult and sadly about what I am coming to expect from Playrix recently. Just another example of how little they care about their players.

This whole issue has left me with a bad feeling and sadly is making me reconsider my involvement with the game.
    My thoughts exactly, Ashdust...

Couldn't believe my own eyes when I saw 10 Tcash as compensation this morning! Once again - pathetic!
    This whole situation left me with a bad taste in my mouth...
    Last edited by Hellensville; 08-30-2019 at 08:27 PM.
    Town: Hellensville
    Co-op: Zealandia
    #ZEECVD
    Member of Spending Suckers Club

Quote Originally Posted by Adele Presgrave View Post
    I am utterly disgusted that the world flags have been substituted with these stupid designs.
    How dare you!!!!
    No one would buy the current ones, everyone's world flag means something to them....our home country, our family heritage, our coop countries.
    These new ones represent absolutely nothing & it is absolutely disgusting that you think we would prefer them.....keep your political correctness to yourselves, do not assume we agree with you.
    It is every players choice to fly a flag of their choice....not yours to dictate. BRING OUR FLAGS BACK.
    I completly agree. BRINGNOUR NATIONAL FLAGS BACK. DO IT NOW . And remove the ugly things you dare to call flags. Likes more like a kitchen towl.
    Last edited by aadjepiraatje; 08-30-2019 at 08:39 PM.

I would like to add my protest at the changing of the flags. My flag is now in storage. New designs should have had better designs - township characters would have been better than what’s on offer now.
    Co-op: Wombat Stew #WMDRM6
    Town Name: Wombat HSV
    Friend code: 4RKWB4

Mine went to storage as well, waiting for better days (better designs, or even the old ones returned).
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 131
    Platform: iOS

I would just like to add to this discussion by saying that I live in one of the countries whose flag was not available (frankly we are a very small country so I would have been amazed if it had been). I have never felt in the least upset that a flag wasn't available to me, I completely understand why it wasn't. Having said that, I always loved going to visit other towns and seeing their flags and indeed many in my co-op had their flags displayed. I feel so sorry for them that they have lost a much beloved decoration for their towns that they were understandably very proud of. Sorry for all of you who have lost your flags too, maybe, just maybe, Playrix will either change their minds and reinstate the flags or at the very least offer a plausible explanation for taking them away. After all, they changed their mind on the hopping thing, when they got all the feedback on that, so with that in mind, I am keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed for you all
    Town Name: Utopia
    Co-op: Fun & Sun in Paradise #FUNX8C