Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: Flags/badges

I want my flags back. My partner was compensated for this with 10 green bucks (in game currency). I was not. Myself and her do not want compensation we want the flags back. What possible reason could you have to remove them?

Mav.

Quote Originally Posted by MaverickScot View Post
    What possible reason could you have to remove them?

Mav.
    And what possible reason do they have for not telling us? I'm guessing there must have been a reason - and if it's justified, then what's the reason for not refunding what each player paid? It's not going to cost them anything!
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

I didn't play the game yesterday in either of my towns, and when I logged into them this morning I hadn't received 10 T-cash. That's ok because I didn't have any flags. But it's just another example of the discriminatory way that Playrix treats its customers.

this should be a stark reminder to all that you don't "own" anything in this game & it can be withdrawn/removed at any time of Playrix's choosing.

when they eventually pull the plug on this game we'll all be staring at a blank screen.

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    I put out my Christmas trees where my three flags were (had a flag for USA, Canada and UK to represent co op friends). With Playrix's dirty, underhanded tricks, Christmas items may disappear next!

I still believe we should receive $180 tcash ( or gems equivalent ) for each flag we own.
    I will continue to file complaints via the nonexistent customer service department.

Your $10 tcash payoff is a smack in the face and totally disrespectful to those that have made you millions or possibly billions of dollars. You could have spent your time developing more country flags instead of ever-changing previous bought decos and all that unnecessary fairy poop!!!!

Wake up, playrix and start listening to your customers!

lol, I did after they sent this enlightening response (you already commented), then they closed the conversation.
    I filed again, now they are telling me the german speaking employee is not available right now
    - noooo problem, we can continue in English.

Yes right, it is one more smack in our faces, and to be honest ...
    I don‘t expect any positive result since this company did not properly compensate any harm they caused the last 2 years (good old times when Playrix Staff like Anastasia REALLY helped).

I will now contact my app store customer service; Apple doesn‘t like it too much when app providers are cheating their customers. Probably I won‘t get back anything, but at least I can draw their attention to an app provider continuously abolishing customer rights.

Finally I hope in their store ratings many Playrix customers will now start to mention this company’s way of inglorious dealing.
    Grüße & Best Regards,

Town: ....... Missy's
    My_Coop: . Frond M
    Coop Tag: . #FR2524
    Level: .......145, Gold
    Minimum: ..Level 95
    Language: .German

Started:....July 2016
    Pathes are made by walking

Missing /badge/flag

I was trying to find my place in the Regatta and couldn't find my avatar and thought it was crazy that I was below top 15 until I started exploring all the badges and noticed that my flag that I had as my co-op Avatar is missing. Did they take the American flag away?😡

Wow! Temperatures are running high here. Sure, it is upsetting that flags were taken away, got me annoyed and frustrated for a moment. But some opinions here are a tad extreme. At the end of the day, a flag is just a symbol. Take it or leave it, it doesn’t and it won’t change who you are and what your heritage is. It doesn’t make me less Russian or it doesn’t make you less American, or Chinese, or Canadian etc.
    There are over 190 countries in the world. How many flags did Township used to have? Around 100? Some people have never had a chance to put their flag in their town. Maybe it’s time to move on and find a creative way to represent your country if you wish so. Like make a flag with available decorations

Quote Originally Posted by Marisa31 View Post
    Wow! Temperatures are running high here. Sure, it is upsetting that flags were taken away, got me annoyed and frustrated for a moment. But some opinions here are a tad extreme. At the end of the day, a flag is just a symbol. Take it or leave it, it doesn’t and it won’t change who you are and what your heritage is. It doesn’t make me less Russian or it doesn’t make you less American, or Chinese, or Canadian etc.
    There are over 190 countries in the world. How many flags did Township used to have? Around 100? Some people have never had a chance to put their flag in their town. Maybe it’s time to move on and find a creative way to represent your country if you wish so. Like make a flag with available decorations
    I agree with you what you say Marisa. However I think the strong reaction to this has a lot to do with the lack of communication from Playrix prior to making this change, and the lack of a satisfactory explanation why. The lack of a fair way to be reimbursed, for flags that a lot of players no longer want does not help the situation either.

So as I say I agree with you regarding the flags themselves. I thought it unfair not everyone had the opportunity to display their own flag anyway. To me a lot of the posts are about missing the flags, but I also feel the frustration in these posts from players about how Playrix have dealt with it.

I run a business.
    When I sell products that disappear after payment I land in jail.
    Grüße & Best Regards,

Town: ....... Missy's
    My_Coop: . Frond M
    Coop Tag: . #FR2524
    Level: .......145, Gold
    Minimum: ..Level 95
    Language: .German

Started:....July 2016
    Pathes are made by walking

Quote Originally Posted by Missy's View Post
    I run a business.
    When I sell products that disappear after payment I land in jail.
    Exactly!
    MacOS Platform
    Level 124
    iMac exchange co-op