Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Flags/badges

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    So it is officially out now and so well informed on the only official Township platform.
    Attachment 47276 Attachment 47297 Attachment 47290
    New is only 30 minutes old and the amount of reactions is increasing.
    All very excited like the person I lent last two pictures from before and after.
    Leave your ideas for more designs...
    It is heartbreaking to see these displays ruined...the time, space and resources all turned to nothing.
    The time that was spent adding all the glittery flashes and such (that add nothing really to the game) could have been spent adding more country flags that were missing, even if it were only a few each update.
    And this was all done to bring unity at a point where more and more aspects of the game (transport and soon mining) are putting us in competition against each other!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    So it is officially out now and so well informed on the only official Township platform.....
    New is only 30 minutes old and the amount of reactions is increasing.
    All very excited like the person I lent last two pictures from before and after.
    Leave your ideas for more designs...
    Have had plenty of ideas for new regatta tasks/in-game features that I have deliberately avoided posting to support or on the forum on the principle of "be careful what you wish for", and am wondering how Playrix can expect polite replies to their request for ideas re flags.
    But as they asked, flags of all nations where it is possible to download and play Township, along with other highly recognised flags such as United Nations, European Union, Red Cross/Crescent would be a popular idea.

Well I’ve just noticed they’ve removed all the country flags and replaced them with various little icons.I also agree that the Chinese would not be happy with seeing their flag altered in any way! Probably best to remove them altogether if they’re not going to be included correctly and avoid offending anyone. Have I broken any rules? I can’t tell. As far as I know I’ve been respectful and just given my opinion, but who knows!
    Last edited by Bessville; 08-29-2019 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Rule #3

Have to agree this is ridiculous. I have sent a request in game for a refund. I would never have bought either these flags or any with township characters or avatars on.

Just give us an all white flag and be done with this.

yes...exactly...I made mention of that in that forum post Downton mentioned. Very sad

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    The flags have also been removed from the co-op logos as well.
    Omg! I saw their post and am so sad for them as well as others that did something similar. I think their original area was really spectacular with all of the different countries' flags.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    It is heartbreaking to see these displays ruined...the time, space and resources all turned to nothing.
    The time that was spent adding all the glittery flashes and such (that add nothing really to the game) could have been spent adding more country flags that were missing, even if it were only a few each update.
    And this was all done to bring unity at a point where more and more aspects of the game (transport and soon mining) are putting us in competition against each other!
    Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Have had plenty of ideas for new regatta tasks/in-game features that I have deliberately avoided posting to support or on the forum on the principle of "be careful what you wish for", and am wondering how Playrix can expect polite replies to their request for ideas re flags.
    But as they asked, flags of all nations where it is possible to download and play Township, along with other highly recognised flags such as United Nations, European Union, Red Cross/Crescent would be a popular idea.
    With the removal of the international flags from our Towns, Playrix is ​​going to achieve its goal:
    Unity and a united group of players with a common goal: generous compensation or turning back to international flags with an extension of all the missing ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndie View Post
    Totally agree. I didn't and wouldn't have used my gems to buy one of the childish pennants now on offer. It's annoying enough when they change the designs of decorations already purchased, but to change an item for something totally different is very unfair. If I can't have my flag (and I understand this may be fair to others) then I'd like a refund please.

I also want refunded for the gems I used to buy my British English flag, I do not want the childish thing now showing.

Quote Originally Posted by Talpa View Post
    Playrix might like the idea as it would encourage us to buy more flags. I can't see the present ones being big sellers.
    I agree. I don't know if you do FB Talpa. Just thinking it would be a great idea to put this suggestion in the posting/thread shown in one of Ruuds pics .

ETA Given a choice I would love our countries flags back. Of course with Playrix adding those that were missing. If this won't happen though, adding Avatars from events is my favourite suggestion .
    Last edited by Downton; 08-29-2019 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I agree. I don't know if you do FB Talpa. Just thinking it would be a great idea to put this suggestion in the posting/thread shown in one of Ruuds pics .
    Will do