Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Flags/badges

Why not let us display flags of the township avatars we have been awarded for our achievements or as rewards in the events? In that was we could display many not just use one at a time?

Quote Originally Posted by Talpa View Post
    Why not let us display flags of the township avatars we have been awarded for our achievements or as rewards in the events? In that was we could display many not just use one at a time?
    I like this idea Talpa. I don't use the avatars I win, so this would be an excellent way to display them .

AlwaysKimmie
    Well my American flag is gone.
    Find it absolutely ridiculous. Play you should have a right to bare there country they are from if you are going to make a game, then you should have done flags for all countries. I disagree with removing the country flags that they had. Yes some people got upset because their Flags weren't there and that's fine they should have given it more time instead of throwing fits to her now everybody and I have the country flag.

I am sooooo mad at this. I bought my national flag and now it’s changed to a nothing flag. It’s made me want to stop playing the game. I want my money back. I don’t want this ridiculous flag

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Scimone View Post
    I’d like to know why my inner badge design changed from the American flag design to a knights helmet. If anyone has an idea as to why that is please let me know
    Hi Vincent welcome to the forum . Playrix have recently removed the national flags, replacing them with generic icons. I assume this is why the badge designs displaying a countries flag have changed. See the thread I have given a link to below for more info:

Frustration - flags

The flags have also been removed from the co-op logos as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Omg! I saw their post and am so sad for them as well as others that did something similar. I think their original area was really spectacular with all of the different countries' flags.
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 08-29-2019 at 04:33 PM.

I am so tired of spending tcash or gems on something I want, then you changing it!! I bought because of what it was, not WHAT YOU CHANGE IT TOO!!! Before you make major changes, you should offer us reimbursement. Then we can decide if we want to sell it back to you or keep!

Nana, if I personally sell, I am only getting pennies on a dollar, which isn't fair.

I thought this was a global game and by flying flags it showed uniting in Township.

This is just unbelievable! You can bet I will be asking for full compensation.
    Last edited by Bessville; 08-30-2019 at 09:29 PM.

So it is officially out now and so well informed on the only official Township platform.
    20190829_173117.jpg 20190829_172555.jpg 20190829_172735.jpg
    New is only 30 minutes old and the amount of reactions is increasing.
    All very excited like the person I lent last two pictures from before and after.
    Leave your ideas for more designs...

If I can’t have my country’s flag then I want a refund for the t-cash I spent. I would never have bought this ridiculous nothing flag

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I like this idea Talpa. I don't use the avatars I win, so this would be an excellent way to display them .
    Playrix might like the idea as it would encourage us to buy more flags. I can't see the present ones being big sellers.