Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Flags/badges

Quote Originally Posted by Missy's View Post
    Unbelievable ... My request to the "Customer Service" regarding a refund has been answered as following:

"""
    Hello!
    Thank you for your message.

As of now, there is only one flag type in Township: the Special Township flag, all country flags have been abolished.
    Township is all about friendship, family and cooperation - a unique community for people around the world. The flag has several design
    options, but you can suggest more ideas, and we will definitely consider implementing them in the future. Please note that this new feature will be introduced gradually. Some players have received it earlier, others a bit later and some are still waiting or still have old flags in the city.

We wish you a lot of fun with your city!

"""

That is the utmost stupidest answer. They need to step away from the vodka....
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 178
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

I want my ingots back. The replacements are rubbish
    Towns: Tilga/Canowindra
    Coop: #CD42Q6
    Platform: iOS/Android
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/tilga.township.9

What they have done is not only an insult to every Township player but it’s also a slap in the face for every country which I find offensive in every way.

Every player who bought their counties flag and had it in their town should be by rights due for a refund...the “We give....you take away” doesn’t work for me at all.
    Zena's Greenlands
    L164. Zoo L45

IOS iPad

From the Land Downunder ....Australia

Honour the flags of all Nations

🇦🇺 Australia ❤️ From me to you New Zealand 🇳🇿

Buddhead
    I joined this forum just to comment on this subject. I’m very ticked off that the country flags were removed. I designed my entire town around a central park with a flag pavilion and had American flags all over my town. The replacement flag designs are cheesy.

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    I ask you, how can you see unity in the game, if no one can see where you are from?

I am not even going to watch advertisements until the flags return. Meanwhile, I will be making a 21 x 13 tile American flag ingame.
    Last edited by Bessville; 08-30-2019 at 06:11 AM. Reason: Rule #3

Polite reminder of our forum rules - #3 "politics and religion are not to be discussed on our forum"

Quote Originally Posted by Missy's View Post
    Unbelievable ... My request to the "Customer Service" regarding a refund has been answered as following:
    "Hello!

As of now, there is only one flag type in Township: the Special Township flag, all country flags have been abolished.
    Township is all about friendship, family and cooperation - a unique community for people around the world. The flag has several design
    options, but you can suggest more ideas, and we will definitely consider implementing them in the future. Please note that this new feature will be introduced gradually. Some players have received it earlier, others a bit later and some are still waiting or still have old flags in the city.

We wish you a lot of fun with your city!

“““

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Of course the conversation was closed after this enlightening response.

Playrix is permanently whining about cheaters - the biggest cheat meanwhile seems to be the game itself.
    This policy of disrespecting customers is driving me mad, leaving me and all of us helpless, and they know it.
    I really loved the game, but after 3 years of playing (including being banned falsely 3 times, of course without any proper
    compensation as well) finally I am deeply regretting I ever started wasting my money on it (a looot of money, stupid me).
    Maybe time to take further action, the game stores might be interested in this ongoing practice of insulting customer rights.

„We wish you a lot of fun with your city!“
    Yes sure, I will have a party.
    Grüße & Best Regards,

Town: ....... Missy's
    My_Coop: . Frond M
    Coop Tag: . #FR2524
    Level: .......145, Gold
    Minimum: ..Level 95
    Language: .German

Started:....July 2016
    Pathes are made by walking

Hey, everyone,

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. Your feedback is very much appreciated, I've already passed it on to our dev team.

Kindly note that compensation for this situation will appear in your game shortly.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
    Anna

I also contacted Customer Support and a few minutes ago received this:

"Hello!
    From now on, there is only one type of flags available in Township: the Special Township Flags. Township is all about friendship, family, and cooperation — a unique community for people all over the world. The flag has several design options, but you are free to suggest more ideas and we will definitely consider implementing them in the future. Kindly note that this new feature was rolled out gradually. So some players received it earlier, and others a bit later.
    Have a good day!"

Pathetic!!!

ETA: Well, at least Anna's promised some compensation. But, truth be told, I'd rather have my flag back...
    Last edited by Hellensville; 08-30-2019 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Rule #4
    Town: Hellensville
    Co-op: Zealandia
    #ZEECVD
    Member of Spending Suckers Club

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hey, everyone,

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. Your feedback is very much appreciated, I've already passed it on to our dev team.

Kindly note that compensation for this situation will appear in your game shortly.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
    Anna
    Thanks Anna
    Think most of us would prefer our flags restored rather than compensation, but IF for some reason that cannot happen, a bit of forewarning before such major changes would probably go down well. We get attached to our town decor.