Thread: Facebook profile pictures no longer showing up in-game (iOS).

Facebook profile pictures no longer showing up in-game (iOS).

After having my own Facebook profile picture not update in-game for more than 4 weeks, I decided to follow some of the advice in threads on this forum, to troubleshoot the issue. After having reinstalled the game and reconnecting the account to my Facebook - as advised as final solution in one of the threads on this forum - my profile picture updated and is now indeed visible in-game.

However, since this reinstalment, the Facebook profile pictures of every person I view (not only my friends), show up as blank. Or rather, as the male silhouette picture, I should say. The standard pictures of characters of the game do show up just fine. I've since tried the advice given for the first problem, to see if that could possibly solve this one too. Unfortunately, that hasn't been the case.

I wonder of this is a common problem just like one's own Facebook profile picture not showing in-game is and if there's a solution to this problem that I just haven't been able to find yet.

It happened to me just yesterday right after I updated !! And my helicopter man is missing too. It doesn’t come every hour anymore.

Within the last hour all my friends with Facebook avatars are now just showing silhouettes. I am not on FB but have always been able to see my friends pics. I assume this is some sort of glitch?

Quote Originally Posted by aestivate View Post
    After having my own Facebook profile picture not update in-game for more than 4 weeks, I decided to follow some of the advice in threads on this forum, to troubleshoot the issue. After having reinstalled the game and reconnecting the account to my Facebook - as advised as final solution in one of the threads on this forum - my profile picture updated and is now indeed visible in-game.

However, since this reinstalment, the Facebook profile pictures of every person I view (not only my friends), show up as blank. Or rather, as the male silhouette picture, I should say. The standard pictures of characters of the game do show up just fine. I've since tried the advice given for the first problem, to see if that could possibly solve this one too. Unfortunately, that hasn't been the case.

I wonder of this is a common problem just like one's own Facebook profile picture not showing in-game is and if there's a solution to this problem that I just haven't been able to find yet.

The Facebook profile pictures on my Android are also missing. It happened shortly after the update. My wife, who is also on Android, is not having the issue after her update. It seems to be something that the Devs need to fix across all platforms. aestivate would you please edit the title of your thread so it will include both Android and iOS? I'd rather not have to start a duplicate thread just for Android having the same problem.

Same issue with iOS. Any solutions yet?

I am also having same problem, but my Facebook profile picture is showing to others members of my co-op ,but I am not seeing the picture, it is showing empty picture to me please give me solution

My friends pics came back after the fishdom update. Maybe others could power off devices and or uninstall/reinstall game. Good luck.