Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 27.08 The Newest Update IS OUT!

hi I updated my mac to macOS Mojave 10.14.6 and since i have done the update, my township will not open, coming up with an error, I have even deleted it and reinstalled it and still no go… is there a conflict with the mojave update and township? just asking as I am the leader for my team, and can't get in there to communicate this to my team….

Quote Originally Posted by 74rsha View Post
    hi I updated my mac to macOS Mojave 10.14.6 and since i have done the update, my township will not open, coming up with an error, I have even deleted it and reinstalled it and still no go… is there a conflict with the mojave update and township? just asking as I am the leader for my team, and can't get in there to communicate this to my team….
    Hi. Seems that this is a very common problem for Mac users recently. Have a look a this thread here :
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ussion/page148

Some people have come up with a temporary fix, but hopefully Playrix are working on it and will get it sorted out soon.

*let my friends down

I see the forum works as well as the game. It hates kindle and substitutes words it thinks I should use.

I just corrected a post that didn't show up here but could see on my machine. Sorry! I definitely need help. My town is gone since the update and I have tried every way to communicate with Township. I get automated replies, the same one over and over. I have followed all of the instructions given. Amazon even filled in forms and requested help from Township for me What can I do next?

Btw.. I have a kindle fire. I downloaded the update that had many glitches. I requested tech support, followed instructions and my town is gone replaced by a new empty one. My game had been connected to Facebook but my town does not show as an option to select.

Quote Originally Posted by Cpricrn View Post
    Btw.. I have a kindle fire. I downloaded the update that had many glitches. I requested tech support, followed instructions and my town is gone replaced by a new empty one. My game had been connected to Facebook but my town does not show as an option to select.
    Have you tried playing the new game to level 5 and then reconnecting to FB? You should then be given the choice of continuing with the new town or your original/established town.It's very important you choose the correct town or it will be overwritten by the other town you choose.

Other than that all you can do is wait for a response from CS. Make sure you give them as much detail as possible regarding your original/established town. Unfortunately it can take some days to speak to an actual CS agent, but they will be able to restore your town for you.

Thank you so much for your response. Yes I have done all you have recommended and I selected the right town but it would not download. I fear the original town has been overwritten. I have sent all info 5 times now each time the automated form is sent and requests it. I will wait now.
    So nice speaking to a real live person instead of a computer! I appreciate your reassurances.💕

Quote Originally Posted by Cpricrn View Post
    Thank you so much for your response. Yes I have done all you have recommended and I selected the right town but it would not download. I fear the original town has been overwritten. I have sent all info 5 times now each time the automated form is sent and requests it. I will wait now.
    So nice speaking to a real live person instead of a computer! I appreciate your reassurances.������
    You're welcome . You can send the conversation number of the report you currently have open with CS to one of our mods. Include your Town information as well. They are very helpful and I'm sure they will pass it on to admin for you to make sure your query is dealt with. Click on the names below, this will take you to the correct page to send a PM. Good luck I hope you get your town back soon .

dreadnought

Nevada

ETA And welcome to the forum Cpricrn
    Last edited by Downton; 10-11-2019 at 03:05 PM.

Thank you Downton. Anything I can do to get my town back will take my mind off my worries. You're very kind.