Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 27.08 The Newest Update IS OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by Jane's Sweet City View Post
    Hello! After the update, I can play in the new regatta but have old (music ) yacht club. Does anyone have the same problem?
    Yes.
    And you might want to check and follow Bessville's reply here:
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1539333

and good luck!

I have the new update for Android devices. However, I notice that apple users in my coop with Facebook pics now appear as shadows rather than proper display of the pics. Apple users can see the Facebook pics but Android users cannot. Is there a way to easily fix this?

I have updated but the mini game I have is the jungle quest! Am I missing something???

Quote Originally Posted by blackrainbow View Post
    I have updated but the mini game I have is the jungle quest! Am I missing something???
    Hi, Blackrainbow, the Jungle Quest is the current event game-in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by EauClaire View Post
    I have the new update for Android devices. However, I notice that apple users in my coop with Facebook pics now appear as shadows rather than proper display of the pics. Apple users can see the Facebook pics but Android users cannot. Is there a way to easily fix this?
    I also facing this same issue. Anyone notices it?

Anna,

2 updates have now posted for the MacOS system in the last few days, but we haven't seen anything official here. Will you be posting anything?
    Township Gus
    MacOS

I still haven't been able to download the update. It keeps restarting to 0%every time it gets to 100%. I've cleared caches, restarted, everything, but no luck. I'm using samsung phone...it worked fine before the update

Léts get this party rollíñg LÓL😃

I am also having same difficulty last time my township was last updated was June 2019 been to support and still getting same mess from them but tried about half a dozens Times , about off my head trying , I'm playing on kindle fire any help would be fabulous thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Betty b64 View Post
    I am also having same difficulty last time my township was last updated was June 2019 been to support and still getting same mess from them but tried about half a dozens Times , about off my head trying , I'm playing on kindle fire any help would be fabulous thanks
    Hi Betty welcome to the forum . From the July update onward, a number of players reported on the forum that their older model kindles (2nd generation) were no longer able to receive updates. This was due to their devices no longer meeting the minimum system requirements. If this is the issue for you, unfortunately the only thing to do is play on a different compatible device, or getting a newer kindle. Check the links below for more info:

July 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle] #283

minimum system requirements

ETA To check what generation kindle you have, go into settings and tap on Device Options. You will find the info under Device Model.
    Last edited by Downton; 09-16-2019 at 07:55 PM.