Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 27.08 The Newest Update IS OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    ...I agree with you that quoting is preferable, even though I haven't quoted you here. I am trusting my reply to land directly under your post, in this instance, lol .
    Are you referring here to my earlier post here?

And quoting also helps, if someone has posted in between, while you were typing -- I suggest NOT to rely on 'oh, the other post is just above mine'.

< whistling >

you were lucky ;-D

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Are you referring here to my earlier post here?

< whistling >

you were lucky ;-D
    I just tap what's new and scroll down to something I recognise
    Threaded is ok on a laptop/pc but maybe a little bit more difficult on the phone?

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    I just tap what's new and scroll down to something I recognise
    Threaded is ok on a laptop/pc but maybe a little bit more difficult on the phone?
    certainly is, that's why I use Linear normally. But Hybrid or threaded can be used on the tablet w/o problems, when trying to find something out, like here. As can be seen on the picture I added.
    I don't always feel like it; usually have enough to read w/o that extra work. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

and your post seems to be about reading, while my post (which you quoted) is about replying = writing. In that case, you could of course just use "reply" and use my name for addressing me

For reading I use New posts and open the posts I want to read in a new tab, so I keep the overview for that session. Others use the Activity Stream.
    Last edited by _DD_; 09-19-2019 at 04:46 AM.

I am playing township on a kindle Fire and one by one certain things are not available
    I cannot help any of my friends anymore
    I am not able to participate in any tournaments
    and I do not have the option to update the app as it is no longer available in the Amazon store.
    I have got quite far in this and I think I will have to loose it. So any suggestions would be welcomed

I forgot to mention I have tried on numerous occasions to contact support but I have not had a reply yet, only an automated reply which is sometimes in a foreign language

Quote Originally Posted by Rugrats View Post
    I forgot to mention I have tried on numerous occasions to contact support but I have not had a reply yet, only an automated reply which is sometimes in a foreign language
    You must reply to automated replies, too; otherwise the ticket gets closed. I had answered to this / your post here, and Downton's reply re. (probably) the Kindle problem is here, on page 2 of this thread -- did you already look that up, your Kindle version?

Quote Originally Posted by Rugrats View Post
    I am playing township on a kindle Fire and one by one certain things are not available
    I cannot help any of my friends anymore
    I am not able to participate in any tournaments
    and I do not have the option to update the app as it is no longer available in the Amazon store.
    I have got quite far in this and I think I will have to loose it. So any suggestions would be welcomed
    Hi Rugrats, is it possible that your kindle doesn’t fulfil the technical requirements for the update? I read about quite a lot of (older) kindles which couldn’t be updated. If that’s the case you won’t be able to continue with your present device.

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    Hi Rugrats, is it possible that your kindle doesn’t fulfil the technical requirements for the update? I read about quite a lot of (older) kindles which couldn’t be updated....
    That's described (a bit more) in Downton's reply which I linked to in the post above yours.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    That's described (a bit more) in Downton's reply which I linked to in the post above yours.
    The interesting thing is, DD, your post didn’t show, when I wrote mine, or else I wouldn’t have felt I needed to write it ... ???

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    The interesting thing is, DD, your post didn’t show, when I wrote mine, or else I wouldn’t have felt I needed to write it ... ???
    da sieh an I had checked the times, whether we had written at the same time, but it wasn't that. so i just wanted to make sure the link was used.