Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Treasure of the Nile Regatta Season Decor

Hi Everyone!

The second Egyptian Themed regatta season just started, any thoughts on the new and old decorations?

Last edited by dreadnought; 08-27-2019 at 08:47 AM.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Egypt Zoo.jpg
    And that new one, the Oasis with the dromedary, fits perfectly with the Camel Recidence.
    Oh well a bump more or less ...
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android

Very nice Ruud. I have also put the Oasis dec next to my camels in the zoo .

IMG_20190829_040728.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Very nice Ruud. I have also put the Oasis dec next to my camels in the zoo .

IMG_20190829_040728.jpg
    That is looking good Downton!
    I am still collecting tokens to get two of the Scarabs to use as Gatekeepers for this area.
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android

Love all of them, except perhaps the scarab. Reserving judgment until I see it in situ.

ETA. Does anyone have this pyramid next to the sphinx and SAmerican programme for an idea of scale?
    Last edited by JayS; 08-29-2019 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Love all of them, except perhaps the scarab. Reserving judgment until I see it in situ.
    Same here, and I only 'like' the others Will wait with the scarab judgement until Ruud has his guardians up.
    (still won't buy it, I guess - they're more and more stingy with giving us new decos w/o tcash - and don't have the pyramid either, but bet one of our deco-darlings here has one - and that means at least one *g*)

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post

ETA. Does anyone have this pyramid next to the sphinx and SAmerican programme for an idea of scale?
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Same here, and I only 'like' the others Will wait with the scarab judgement until Ruud has his guardians up.
    (still won't buy it, I guess - they're more and more stingy with giving us new decos w/o tcash - and don't have the pyramid either, but bet one of our deco-darlings here has one - and that means at least one *g*)
    Dear Judges,
    With perhaps unjustifiably restrained pride I present to you my just reopened Camel Lodging.
    I sincerely hope you have a wonderful trip and a gentle judgment about your humble Decorator's latest exertion. *g*
    Scarabs.jpg

Wow, I really like everyone's zoo pictures. This seasons decorations are especially good I think and you've integrated them seamlessly.

My Middle Eastern themed area. Sorry but to me, the scarabs look like babies dummies, so will probably not be included! Screenshot_2019-08-30-22-03-47~2-706x369.jpg
    Town: Salmiya
    Level: 136 Zoo: 45
    Android via Play Store
    Note Pro 12.2

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Dear Judges,
    With perhaps unjustifiably restrained pride I present to you my just reopened Camel Lodging.
    I sincerely hope you have a wonderful trip and a gentle judgment about your humble Decorator's latest exertion. *g*
    LOL, yeah, especially "humble", I know. But you don't need to be so sweet-talking, Ruud, that is one grand area that def. gets a thumbs up from me. Even the empty buildings fit in well (incl. the pyramid). Good transition also between the "blue area" above and the yellow desert pieces.
    Now Chiosnic called them babies dummies...argh, lol, what?! That gives a new "view/look" to them...

Chiosnic, I see you managed to include the papyrus boats, looks good also! now we have all parts of "Egyptian" deco here, albeit in two towns, right?
    Last edited by _DD_; 08-30-2019 at 07:50 PM.