Thread: Need more expansion areas

Need more expansion areas

The game is not fun anymore when you can’t expand, I have played for 4 years and what kept me playing is the fun of expand and create my town. What will keep me playing is more development/expansion, More different things, variations (several sorts of trees, bushes, small flowers, Stones, furnitures (singel benches or chairs, picknickblankets ) different kind of people sitting in sun chairs. More of the small things that make the town interesting. Thank you❤️

I agree with you. I have been playing for 5 years and I have not been able to expand my city at the speed I want. They don't send enough building material. And there comes a time that I get bored and stop playing.
    Send a lot of building material.
    I have sent many trains and they do not send glass and I have become stagnant again. And that is frustrating.

There seems to be limited space for expansion. Perhaps it would be easier to let us put community buildings into storage without it reducing our population cap. Some players have all their houses bunches together. I love to make neighborhoods and like reworking my town when an expansion is introduced but there is never enough room.

Quote Originally Posted by Neighbor Jane View Post
    There seems to be limited space for expansion. Perhaps it would be easier to let us put community buildings into storage without it reducing our population cap. Some players have all their houses bunches together. I love to make neighborhoods and like reworking my town when an expansion is introduced but there is never enough room.
    This has been suggested a ton of times. See this post here for that very idea.
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 09-09-2019 at 10:58 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton