Thread: Notice board and last active status

Notice board and last active status

I believe having a last active status could be really helpful, when you have people in your co op who don’t seem to have been active for a while you can check this and remove where necessary.
    A notice board for the co op would be really helpful. Somewhere you can put rules (I know this was mentioned in another) but also just for general stuff that could get lost in the chat. Ie. Someone going on holiday who wouldn’t be active for a few weeks could pop it on the notice board so they didn’t get removed.
    I really feel both would be helpful!

Thank you 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Laurenr90 View Post
    I believe having a last active status could be really helpful, when you have people in your co op who don’t seem to have been active for a while you can check this and remove where necessary.
    A notice board for the co op would be really helpful. Somewhere you can put rules (I know this was mentioned in another) but also just for general stuff that could get lost in the chat. Ie. Someone going on holiday who wouldn’t be active for a few weeks could pop it on the notice board so they didn’t get removed.
    I really feel both would be helpful!

Thank you
    Co-leaders and above can write a co-op mail on the co-op noticeboard once every twelve hours. Character limited though.
    I can see the usefulness of a last active date, but it would counteract the incognito mode for those who do not wish teammates to know whether or not they're currently playing.