Thread: Suggestions

Suggestions

#1 Should be able to see online status as well as how often they play, would help with recruiting co op members.
    #2 more help with building materials

Dar opção de colocar qualquer foto sem ser do Facebook, dar mais opções de escolhas!!

Please have competitions that are NOT jumping or pressing to create bridge length. First of all, those competitions are boring. Any person with even a slight handicap cannot compete, which defeats your own fair play ideas. Perhaps something that requires thought and is not timed--a maze, build a tower, anything would be better than jumping and bridge . The knife throwing a fruits seems to work out.

Quote Originally Posted by LakeQueen View Post
    Please have competitions that are NOT jumping or pressing to create bridge length. First of all, those competitions are boring. Any person with even a slight handicap cannot compete, which defeats your own fair play ideas. Perhaps something that requires thought and is not timed--a maze, build a tower, anything would be better than jumping and bridge . The knife throwing a fruits seems to work out.
    Have to second this. My eyes can just about cope with a moving target but not with something moving near the target. Am absolutely dreading the new crossroads game

Has anyone at Playrix given thought to a Booster Store? I know I’m not alone in wishing that I could buy Boosters the same way that I can buy coins and Tcash! You’d absolutely make a mint!

Quote Originally Posted by LakeQueen View Post
    I'm in favor of this too, however, I would like to add a compliment for the Playrix staff. Although expensive, it's nice to be able to buy the themed decorations without competing in the challenges.

Quisiera aportar una nueva idea sobre el juego, sería genial si existiera una notificación cuando el avión este próximo a despegar del aeropuerto, es decir al terminarse el tiempo para enviar el encargo. Nos ayudaria bastante si el juego nos avisará por lo menos una hora antes.