Thread: Game broken warning

Game broken warning

I Would Warn people To play this game! I have spent money on this game and now it dosent work. Stuck saying there is no more levels but there is. I sent a request both through email and the game and no one answers! I feel like they have riped me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Pommes33 View Post
    I Would Warn people To play this game! I have spent money on this game and now it dosent work. Stuck saying there is no more levels but there is. I sent a request both through email and the game and no one answers! I feel like they have riped me off.
    What level are you on? The maximum amount of levels available can differ for different platforms, so it also depends on what platform you're playing on.
    If you have the option to play for keys, you have indeed reached the end of levels, but new ones are added each week.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Im on level 3171. There are more levels . I have tasks To do still that shows up. Im not in the end of a day. I Think its wery upseting that you spend money on a game and they don't help you when it brakes