Thread: Add ability to cancel item whilst in the waiting to be created phase please

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Add ability to cancel item whilst in the waiting to be created phase please

Aka when in the cardboard box until it can be created..... add function to cancel item and receive back your items it took to create new item

That's number one on the 'not going to happen' list:
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...Time-(Or-Ever)
    Last edited by BJK14; 09-11-2019 at 10:07 AM. Reason: edt link

that link doesn't work
    was there a suggestion for the cancelling of a product on the line to cost t-cash to remove, without getting your stuff ings back?, i mean ya gotta throw the developers a bone (t-cash reduction)

Quote Originally Posted by twinsheeps View Post
    that link doesn't work...
    Thanks for the heads-up. I've edited the link, it should work now.

Quote Originally Posted by twinsheeps View Post
    was there a suggestion for the cancelling of a product on the line to cost t-cash to remove, without getting your stuff ings back?, i mean ya gotta throw the developers a bone (t-cash reduction)
    I think that yes, there was. Many forum newcomers are quite generous with our money.
    I'd be against ideas of bringing more tcash-needs into the game, but would suspect rather tech reasons here: the game would have too much to remember, and for too long, in order to cancel the process.

Plus, of course, that they seem to try and educate us to not being hasty. It's not just a farming game like some others.