Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Participation

Participation

How. Can I get friends and users to to respond. With a thankyou letfor produce that
    Has been given I have. A few people in my Co-Ok that do not how do I encourage them to respond?

I think the game automatically generates the thank you note and clover once the person taps on the train car or plane crate you filled. In my game, I can't send off the plane or train until I do that.

I think the delay in receiving the clover after giving may just mean the person hasn't opened their game yet to check on their trains or plane.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I think the game automatically generates the thank you note and clover once the person taps on the train car or plane crate you filled. In my game, I can't send off the plane or train until I do that.

I think the delay in receiving the clover after giving may just mean the person hasn't opened their game yet to check on their trains or plane.
    You are right did alot of help nothing till u got on this morning then I had 21 of them. Ppl could just be busy or they have not checked if zoo they really need to notify ppl better when zoo is filled.

Exactly what Mayfield and AlwaysKimmie said...there is a delay sometimes that can be due to a few different things.

- servers: these don't always all sync up immediately
    - orders/crates: not yet checked by other player
    - time zones: again not checked by other player because they could be sleeping

I was down to 4 clovers and filled tons of help requests and by then end of the day saw maybe 9 clovers/thank-you notes show up. Next day when I logged in...I had gone from about 13 clovers/thank-you notes to about 40+. So patience is key when waiting to rebuilding the stockpile.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

I've always wondered what happens if we fill a plane crate and the plane flies away before the player gets back on? Does the game generate the clover anyway or does the giver just lose out?

I've always wondered what happens if we fill a plane crate and the plane flies away before the player gets back on? Does the game generate the clover anyway or does the giver just lose out?
    test it and let us know

How about you fill a crate in my plane and let me know instead?

you know how i feel about planes . . . . lol

I actually did this...sent my plane without hitting the clover...I felt so bad about it I contacted support. I believe they told me the player still got the clover. However, that was a few years ago when I was a newbie.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Clovers are automatically sent & stored in the mailbox at the town hall. Even if it fills to 100 they start going to the house of luck until that reaches 50. I have tested this myself & yes they do overflow but no more than the grand total of 150. Yes even when you send plane off without tapping the crate they still get their clovers.

Now if people in your co-op aren't helping then you have a different issue all together. You may have to set a minimum number of helps required per week. Some just forget to look at that tab!