Thread: Single person co-op & gold trophy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Single person co-op & gold trophy

Can a single person co-op win a 1st place golden trophy? I know it may sound dumb but a friend who hasn't been playing very long, level 53 wants to start her own co-op with just herself after this next regatta and would like to go for the gold trophy by herself. I told her I'd give her some info so here I am

Yes Bunny, a solo co-op can still win the Golden Sail Trophy in achievements. We always only race against the same sized regatta teams . A solo racer might for example notice another co-op has 10 members, but only one will be set to racing. This means that everyone no matter how small the regatta team has the opportunity to come first in Gold and win the Trophy .

The main things you can't achieve racing alone (or in small co-ops) are getting all the chests in rewards (I believe you need a minimum of 4 racers to get all chests). Also you cant competitively compete in the Global Leader Boards. In case your friend isnt aware I will also mention, you can only win the Golden Sail Trophy once.
    Last edited by Downton; 08-24-2019 at 11:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny White View Post
    Can a single person co-op win a 1st place golden trophy? I know it may sound dumb but a friend who hasn't been playing very long, level 53 wants to start her own co-op with just herself after this next regatta and would like to go for the gold trophy by herself. I told her I'd give her some info so here I am
    In addition to what Downton said, your friend must keep in mind that when she opens her own co-op, she'll start in the Wooden League, and she'll have to race (and place in the top 3) for several weeks in order to get to the Golden League. As an alternative, she can join a co-op already in the Golden League, and race there to get the trophy.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I race solo in gold. I’ve been in races where the perfect 2160 (16x135) scores went all the way down to the demotion line and i have been in races where the perfect scores only went down to fourth or fifth place...but you can be pretty sure that no trophies—first, secoond or third—will go to a racer with less than 2160.
    Your friend will have to be prepared to do all 135 tasks+the extra and be able to do them quickly.

I've explained to her that winning the trophy isn't easy in a large or small co-op. I told her she's going to have to be very fast on her tasks and stay on top from the start and remain on top with 16/135 to win so she understands but I just didn't know if she could race alone. Thank you guys for your help. I'll be sure to pass the info to her.